News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Sam the Record Man at its peak, after it took over the A&A spaces, was completely amazing, seven or eight half-levels over 3 or 4 storefronts. Hundreds or thousands of records in just about any music type you could think of. A total scene.

Sam the Record Man at its peak, after it took over the A&A spaces, was completely amazing, seven or eight half-levels over 3 or 4 storefronts. Hundreds or thousands of records in just about any music type you could think of. A total scene.

I don't think Sam's ever took the A&A building over, did they? I remember it being a Future Shop. Unless Sam's had it in between A&A and Future Shop, so forgive me if that's the case.

And as far as the steel beams go, I'd be willing to bet they were from the Future Shop era and erected to support, among other things, the large screen they had on their second floor.

I miss Sam The Record Man store. Especially, this week.

I went to iTunes to download MacArthur Park by Richard Harris. Not available in Canada.

Tried opening iTunes in United Kingdom, but my credit card was not acceptable. Tried opening iTunes in other countries (IE. Poland), but still not acceptable.

Yet I can hear Richard Harris sing MacArthur Park on Youtube.

Has anyone got around downloading international selections from iTunes?

BTW. Richard Harris was the original actor playing Albus Dumbledore in the first two films in the Harry Potter series.

Richardharris.jpg
richard_harris__harry_potter.jpg

Attachments

• Richardharris.jpg
    Richardharris.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 74
If its anything like Netflix, you can get US-only content by using an IP blocking service. It is pretty illegal, but meh

Back