News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Interestingly, I went through the whole list and realized I've only been to 10 of those places for pizza lol:

North of Brooklyn, Descendant, Blondies, Bitondo's, Gusto 501, 850 Degrees, The Good Son, La Palma, Oretta, Pizza e Pazzi

Not on that list but I would add honorable mentions for: Buratino Brick Oven Pizza, Bar Poet, King Slice

Of those you list above, I've done 3 for pizza, Blondies, Pizza e Pazzi, and North. Of those I like the crust best at Pazzi, but the flavour profile at Blondies worked better for me.

My favourite pizzas out o'er the years were from Gerrard Pizza (may she rest in peace)

You will now tell me which 2 places I should prioritize.

I like both average and thin crusts but not uber thick, my favourite is the Focaccia style (thicker than thin crust but light and airy). I'm more mild cheese than strong on pizza, like spice, generally prefer at least one kind of pork on my 'za.

I await your thoughts. :) Thanks!

Of those you list above, I've done 3 for pizza, Blondies, Pizza e Pazzi, and North. Of those I like the crust best at Pazzi, but the flavour profile at Blondies worked better for me.

My favourite pizzas out o'er the years were from Gerrard Pizza (may she rest in peace)

You will now tell me which 2 places I should prioritize.

I like both average and thin crusts but not uber thick, my favourite is the Focaccia style (thicker than thin crust but light and airy). I'm more mild cheese than strong on pizza, like spice, generally prefer at least one kind of pork on my 'za.

I await your thoughts. :) Thanks!

A bit off the beaten path but I'd recommend 850 Degrees over in the Long Branch area. They have some quirky Canadiana type themed names but flavours are a variety of classical combinations. Gusto and the Good Son were pretty good for your more conventionally located urban hot spots.

I'll also add in FBI Pizza on St Clair Corso Italia for a decent local pie in my area.

Back