News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

SP!RE

°°°°°°
Member Bio
Reaction score
I have a small music tour poster that I'd like to get mounted to put up in my apartment.

1) Is all poster mounting made equal? Because I want this job to last, not start to fall apart or anything like that.

2) Where is a good place downtown that I could have this done? I know there are millions but if anyone has had good experience with a particular place I'd be most happy to give them my business for this job.

Thanks!

You could try the Chinese guy on east side of Sherbourne Street just north of Front Street - upstairs. He did a good job for me a year or so ago. If it's 'archival" there is the fellow on south side of King Street East just east of Gilead Place.

Last edited:
You could try the Chinese guy on east side of Sherbourne Street just north of Front Street - upstairs. He did a good job for me a year or so ago. If it's 'archival" there is the fellow on south side of King Street East just east of Gilead Place.

Not to hijack this thread, but I have a number of posters that I want to mount and I don't want to individually frame each one. I had an idea to make a frame that's basically a glass sandwich that I can open and refasten around various sizes of posters (fasteners at the corners or something like that) when I feel like a change...has anyone had any experience with anything like this?

Back