News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Mammoliti is another (see left in picture). See link.

ts20170908pk04-e1504922306292.jpg

Michael Ford is no surprise to be there.

Does anyone have a count for Ford Fest? I haven't noticed any numbers mentioned. As for Mammo, he's just doing Mammo, he can't help himself, self-preservation is his only goal. I think it's simply amazing how he keeps getting voted back in. But then again, I had Moeser for decades, so obviously something needs to be fixed. :)

David Rider @dmrider
3m
Doug Ford intent on starting 2018 elxn now. Might continue Ford family tradition of testing Ontario's municipal election rules

There won't be any punishment for it.

Is that a blue streak in Stephanie's hair? And I see that Dougie's no longer doing the mini-me daddy thing...

Is that a blue streak in Stephanie's hair? And I see that Dougie's no longer doing the mini-me daddy thing...

The teen years for those two will be challenging for Renata. No parenting skills eventually catches up with you.

The teen years for those two will be challenging for Renata. No parenting skills eventually catches up with you.
Does this belong in the Rob Ford thread, or should be create a new thread for attacks on politicians families? Attacks on Baron Trump could be discussed there too.
Kids dyeing hair is quite common.

So our old thread was finally put out of its misery!

Interesting tweet from a former Rob Ford staffer. Doesn't sound promising if he becomes mayor:

Fraser Macdonald‏@macdFraser Sep 6
Replying to @dmrider @MrIanMacIntyre @fordnation
As someone who has tried to explain difficult concepts to Doug Ford, I can confirm that he is, in fact, dumb. (And is no Rob politically)

To be honest, nothing that they've ever said or done would lead one to think that they were particularly astute or intelligent, politically or otherwise.

Remember when Mikey was supposed to be different from the rest of the family? He has shed that image pretty fast and is now towing the family line.

Remember when Mikey was supposed to be different from the rest of the family? He has shed that image pretty fast and is now towing the family line.
The only thing that's different is he supports equality. That's hardly revolutionary.

It's a bit late to stick my oar in now that the new thread's been created, but I would voted for just leaving these responses in the old thread. I say let Thug remain forever in his dumb-bell brother's voluminous shadow. Seems fitting, somehow! Heh, heh, heh!

As for Thugg-O's supposed political ambitions, I don't think they reach beyond simply getting as many people as humanly possible to pay as much attention to him for as long a period of time as he can manage, and serving in any political office at all - never mind being Mayor, for fuck's sakes - would certainly do that. But that would also involve, y'know, work, and we know from his time as a city councillor just how little interest he has in doing that. And anyway, doesn't he have a business he's supposedly running?

Back