News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

One counter argument that I am seeing on Twitter to the complaints about a lack of costed platform while the other 2 majors have put their out is that the NDP put out a costed platform and it was miscalculated. But isn't that a good thing to be able to check their math before the election and call them on it?
It really doesn't matter. This sort of thing just reinforces perceptions

Looks like the PCs and their jovial yet inarticulate leader have a majority of seats locked up at this stage. Barring any major surprises or fatal gaffes Ontario will finally be back on course to a more fiscally responsible path.

That doesn't sound particularly believable, and extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.

AoD

Given Doug's currently ballooning girth, I can't imagine he could mount any effective shenanigans within the confines of a car. Rob, however, was apparently observed mowing his way through a BBQ chicken while in a car so perhaps the Ford bros have a range of expertise yet to be revealed.

Given Doug's currently ballooning girth, I can't imagine he could mount any effective shenanigans within the confines of a car. Rob, however, was apparently observed mowing his way through a BBQ chicken while in a car so perhaps the Ford bros have a range of expertise yet to be revealed.
Do Lincoln Navigators have a decent back row?

Looks like the PCs and their jovial yet inarticulate leader have a majority of seats locked up at this stage. Barring any major surprises or fatal gaffes Ontario will finally be back on course to a more fiscally responsible path.

From the leader that's already admitted he's going to have deficits and then he's going to magically make them disappear?

In the words of ROCK*, "Haven't we been here before."

Ontario PC leader says he'd like to bring in a U.S.-style "strong-mayor" system for cities: "one person in charge"
It's controversial, some saying strong mayors could streamline and unify decision-making in large cities, others warning it would create more autocratic, top-down local governments
http://nationalpost.com/news/ontari...-mayor-system-for-cities-one-person-in-charge

*Robert Orin Charles Kilroy - Kilroy Was Here (STYX 1983)

p.s. Of course, that would make Dougie Dr. Righteous.

Last edited:
I'm sure Doug Ford thought the same thing when David Miller was mayor. "Folks, we could really use a strong mayor city down at City Hall. David Miller just can't get enough of his agenda through."

What? These fools couldn't even put together a business proposal and you think they're capable of being fiscally responsible? Best of luck.

What? These fools couldn't even put together a business proposal and you think they're capable of being fiscally responsible? Best of luck.
But, but, his signs are BLUE! And he’s RICH! That means he has to be brilliant with numbers!

I’m surprised that there are people out there ignorant enough to still believe Ford to be “fiscally responsible” when he can’t even be bothered to produce more than a hot, steaming nothingburger of a fiscal plan.

Back