8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Just perfect:

Jennifer Pagliaro
As first reported by @goldsbie, I have confirmed Alexander “Sandro” Lisi,
former mayor Rob Ford’s friend and sometimes driver whose charges were dismissed after *the* crack video was entered into evidence/released publicly, is running for TDSB trustee in Ward 1

Fuck you. Not you, @pattycakes and not you, Jennifer Pagliaro. That other guy. And, at this very moment, the universe itself.

I swear I didn't even ingest any......like, this is PCP territory of hallucination.

Please, dickhead, be in charge of the school board my kids go to. This is yet another reason why I have chosen celibacy. Celibacy. Just in case. The thought of my offspring going to a school even partially under the purview of a degen is enough to make me go degen myself and just ask for all the bottles of rum at the lickboh.

PS: Actually, kind of fu anyway @pattycakes for ruining my morning. ;)

Fuck you. Not you, @pattycakes and not you, Jennifer Pagliaro. That other guy. And, at this very moment, the universe itself.

I swear I didn't even ingest any......like, this is PCP territory of hallucination.

Please, dickhead, be in charge of the school board my kids go to. This is yet another reason why I have chosen celibacy. Celibacy. Just in case. The thought of my offspring going to a school even partially under the purview of a degen is enough to make me go degen myself and just ask for all the bottles of rum at the lickboh.

PS: Actually, kind of fu anyway @pattycakes for ruining my morning. ;)

Hey, I'm only the messenger here! But in all fairness, we did elect a thug and former hash dealer for Premier and a crack head for mayor. So is an enforcer for school trustee really unexpected? Put the dots together folks.

• In 2018 - Ford was even smarter. He had the Auditor General review the entire books and confirm the $15B deficit number. The Liberals are now torn between whether they should argue that the AG is wrong - as they did a year ago, or argue that everyone knew the Liberals were lying last year so this shouldn't be a surprise.

And in 2017, the AG reversed a long-time decision to count public employee pension plan surpluses towards assets, suddenly turning a Liberal budget surplus into a deficit with the wave of her hand.
Nearly $11B added to the deficit overnight.

And in 2017, the AG reversed a long-time decision to count public employee pension plan surpluses towards assets, suddenly turning a Liberal budget surplus into a deficit with the wave of her hand.
Indeed, there's absolutely no surprise save for those who hid their heads in the sand as to what the number was and is, no matter how it's expressed.

The "Line by Line Audit" has actually proven embarrassing for the Cons in tempering some of Lysyk's claims.

I'm still wondering if the SSE is in the LbLA? Every check I make indicates not. Oh quelle surprise!
Auditor should examine Scarborough subway extension: Editorial
By STAR EDITORIAL BOARD
Tues., Sept. 5, 2017

As the Star’s Jennifer Pagliaro, who obtained the emails from July, 2013,, sums up: Jennifer Keesmaat was desperately trying to make it known that a seven-stop light-rail line the province had already agreed to pay for, and the city had already approved, was the better option.

Indeed, she wrote in one email: “The subway option DOES NOT make the list of (ten) priority projects when compared with other projects across the city.”

That correspondence should set off alarm bells with Ontario Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk. She should agree to a request from a group of activists to evaluate whether the proposed Scarborough extension is good value for money. After all, the province is on the hook for $1.8 billion of the cost.

Scarborough Transit Action asked for the investigation last month, arguing the decision to go ahead with the subway extension over the earlier planned LRT was based on “the use of non-evidence-based decision-making.” The emails obtained by the Star would certainly back that up.

“The auditor general has a responsibility to ensure that there is a good value for money, and we feel that this is very bad value for money,” said Moya Beall, a spokesperson for the group.

In fact, $3.35 billion is the very least the one-stop subway extension might cost. City staff acknowledge it could cost as much as $5.02 billion.

All this for a subway that a Metrolinx business case analysis found was “not a worthwhile use of money,” and studies have shown will not attract enough new riders to make it sensible. Nor will it serve the low-income neighbourhoods the LRT line would.

In other words, this is a project that won’t serve the people of Scarborough well, though it is supposedly being built for them.

Still, Mayor John Tory continues to argue vehemently in favour of the project, saying those against the extension are “playing politics.” The evidence would seem to suggest just the opposite.

The auditor general should put this questionable plan under the microscope, something both the mayor and Premier Kathleen Wynne might have done long ago if they weren’t so busy trying to curry favour with Scarborough voters.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/edi...e-scarborough-subway-extension-editorial.html

There are certainly arguments on both sides. There is the Provincial AG who (changed a former ruling) and says pension fund surpluses (and deficits?) should NOT be counted while a group of accounting experts studied the matter and said that they should. Some of these arguments are at: https://www.benefitscanada.com/pens...ght-in-the-dispute-over-plan-surpluses-104066

Somewhere, David Price is cursing himself for not running for something. If he still hasn't been able to find work after being one of the Fords' flunkies at City Hall, he could just as easily become a school trustee if Lisi is doing it.

Hey, I'm only the messenger here! But in all fairness, we did elect a thug and former hash dealer for Premier and a crack head for mayor. So is an enforcer for school trustee really unexpected? Put the dots together folks.

Leave me out of that 'We' LOL.

I was not one of the 40% of the 60% who voted for this twerp.

A whopping 24% of 'us' (as in the voters of Ontario) .

Back