News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

jb007

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just heard about the Queens Quay Ferry docks street car which is supposdley the only underground streetcar in the city. I was wondering
where these underground entrances can be found at.

I am not too familiar with Torontos public transportation network so thanks for the help

This streetcar goes to/from UNION STATION with one branch going to/from Spadina Station (510) and one to/from Exhibition (509). The line is underground only from Union Station to the Ferry Docks stop at Bay and Queens Quay. See TTC website. http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/

thanks for the help guys. One more quick question, how long would you say the ride is from queens quay station to union? max 5min?

thinking of checking out places down near the waterfront, hopefully its not too far out

thanks again

It is VERY close, less than 5 minutes on streetcar and about 5-7 minutes on foot. There are lots of condos along Queen's Quay but really the only way to decide where to live is to WALK around. Toronto has many very pleasant neighbourhoods but to pick one you really must explore.

Perhaps alternate "underground streetcar" situations are at Spadina and St. Clair West stations...

Good to hear DSC, and ya will definatley need to take a walk around. just getting a rough idea right now

thanks

Back