innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
new 12 storey apartment building on Queenston Road and Nash in the east end of the city. This is currently a very suburban area and is directly adjacent to a future LRT stop. Sales launch soon:

LJM-Queenston-Condos-Ground-Level-2-v3.jpg

they should bury the parking
Hard to do below the escarpment due to the water table (It’s also hard to do on the escarpment too due to bedrock). Unless we remove the parking requirement or they make it a garage, it’s sticking around as a surface lot.

Hard to do below the escarpment due to the water table (It’s also hard to do on the escarpment too due to bedrock). Unless we remove the parking requirement or they make it a garage, it’s sticking around as a surface lot.

They could have simply extended a 'deck' over top of the parking and created a green amenity space for owners/tenants. Of course, that does cost $$$, but it would add to rent/sale price at least some.

They could have simply extended a 'deck' over top of the parking and created a green amenity space for owners/tenants. Of course, that does cost $$$, but it would add to rent/sale price at least some.
I suppose they still could. I’d like to see the city make such a request, but they're the ones making the parking requirements in the first place.

any news about this project? It is stuck in the tribunal limbo...

Supposed to be built by 2025 Q3 but no progress whatsoever and no permit yet....

Supposed to be built by 2025 Q3 but no progress whatsoever and no permit yet....
There is a case management conference coming up for it on April 13… which will probably mean several months more at least before there's any decision.

good luck if you bought here. LJM has sold projects way before approvals multiple times before and ended up returning deposits and reselling years later as the project no longer is profitable.. I hope that doesn't happen here, but they've done it before when they get their approvals caught up in the OLT.

Even if you do get your keys at some point, it's definitely not going to be in 2025. I'd be surprised if it's in 2026, too.

good luck if you bought here. LJM has sold projects way before approvals multiple times before and ended up returning deposits and reselling years later as the project no longer is profitable.. I hope that doesn't happen here, but they've done it before when they get their approvals caught up in the OLT.

Even if you do get your keys at some point, it's definitely not going to be in 2025. I'd be surprised if it's in 2026, too.
Yeah I did buy a loft unit on the first floor. I am actually okay with the extension it works better in my situation...need to buy a bungalow meanwhile.

I am guessing it won't be till 2027 at best.

Multiple homeless encampment tents have been living here on Pre-construction LJM’s Queenston Condos site that sitting for months and still sitting for now.

Unless will get more apartment building floor additions on Melvin Ave.

Back