See, WHC is on the south side of the tracks. 500 meters can make a huge difference a wise man said.

Jack

There is public housing on the south side of the tracks, no project is perfect. Buyers just need to chose the project that meets most of their needs, no project can meet all of them.

Rêveing up?

I noticed they were delivering tower crane parts when I walked by the north end of the site earlier this evening. They had also cut down the sign/fence from its perch on top of the concrete blocks along front street.

[edit]

Woops, meant to put this in the construction thread, not the real estate one. Feel free to remove.

Last edited:
They are advertising rentals on Kijiji, already :

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-real-est...ury-Condominium-DelRentals-W0QQAdIdZ275013578

REVE- A New Tridel Luxury Condominium
560 Front Street West

Brand New Never Lived in Luxury 1 Bedroom suite with Terrace! 495 sq.ft. Suites features 4 stainless steel appliances, including a range with ceran top, in-suite laundry, premium plank laminate flooring and granite or quartz kitchen countertops.

$1,250/month plus utilities. No parking or locker available.
Available August 1st/11

mailto:kim@delrentals.com

August closings? Wow they must be moving very fast.
The white fritted balconies are really growing on me. They look particularly nice on the north side facing the street.
The ones on the east and west sides look awfully small -- a white cube just large enough for two people.

Tridel has their own condo rental division called "Del"

Reve is currently renting units 435-500 s.f. for $1,200 to $1,390 (not including utilities). A 565 s.f. unit with parking and locker is going for $1,600.

Sounds a bit pricey as you could go across the tracks to Cityplace where you could get 100 s.f. more for the same price (many of them brand new) and it has lots more amenities, if you don't mind living in such a big building.

Back