News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Kinda miscellaneous but I'll just slot this here. This former auto garage on Bathurst just north of College (NE corner of intersection), is being converted into a restaurant space:

499 BATHURST ST
Ward 11: University-Rosedale

To convert the use of the existing two-storey mixed use building to a restauraunt use through interior alterations.

-------------

batcol.JPG
batcol2.JPG
batcol3.JPG

Lambretta at 89 Roncesvalles Ave will be closing near the end of January 2023 due to rent increases from the landlord:

Korean chain, Yeondon Ball Katsu, is opening at 209 Dundas St W (just east of University) on November 18th:

GoodGood (chain of 5 locations) closed permanently at 3pm today.

Turns out their "Early Black Friday Sale" of 50% off $50+ purchase was actually a closing sale.

I feel bad for the staff and if the small suppliers they stocked don't get paid. I will miss my daily $1 iced coffee.

Website is gone.

They were at:
410 Adelaide West
140A The Esplanade
1187 St Clair West
709 Queen Street West
1909 Yonge Street

GoodGood (chain of 5 locations) closed permanently at 3pm today.

Turns out their "Early Black Friday Sale" of 50% off $50+ purchase was actually a closing sale.

I feel bad for the staff and if the small suppliers they stocked don't get paid. I will miss my daily $1 iced coffee.

Website is gone.

They were at:
410 Adelaide West
140A The Esplanade
1187 St Clair West
709 Queen Street West
1909 Yonge Street

to be quite frank...I never got the concept of GoodGood!

I guess if the consumer doesn't understand something then it's not surprising it would fail.

Back