I recieved the e-mail blast saying we would soon be selecting our colours and what not, but has anybody actually gotten the link that they talk about in that e-mail? Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

I recieved the e-mail blast saying we would soon be selecting our colours and what not, but has anybody actually gotten the link that they talk about in that e-mail? Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

Still nothing from us here. Not sure if anyone else has received the e-mail yet, but am interested in knowing what the upgrade selections/costs are like, if so.

So what are everyone's thoughts on the upgrade options? I'm personally wishing there were some darker tiles available for the bathroom. I'm also having a hard time selecting what kind of kitchen / flooring I want. I went with the glossy white cabinets though. Has anybody gone in for their in person meeting yet? Do they have actual samples? Like I want to get a closet organizer for the bedroom (my unit has a sliding glass door closed) but I'm not sure which organizer that would be as it wasn't very clear.

I'm obviously new to the real estate world (as you can tell by my 7000 posts) but I was reading some horror stories about the Art Shoppe condos that went up at Yonge & Eg in regards to the developer, Freed. Is the developer of Reunion Crossing considered good? I've done some research and can't find any complaints but just wonder if anybody has any experience with either partner in the past.

elaborate more on the horror stories. You can PM if you'd like. It's hard to judge most developers other then the the few top tier with consistency. Project can really be a hit or miss in terms of workmanship.

I’m looking into putting my townhouse unit up for sale in the summer...how much higher in value have these units went up in price since launch?and when is the expected closing for the townhouse units?

Random question - the floor plan I bought says 520 sqft and then lists the outdoor space as 29 sqft - is that seperate or included in the 520?

Random question - the floor plan I bought says 520 sqft and then lists the outdoor space as 29 sqft - is that seperate or included in the 520?
The 520 sq ft does not include outdoor space. they are separate.

Question for anyone in this thread: Has anyone successfully completed an assignment sale of their unit? We have had a change in our life circumstances, whereby we may need to move cities, and I am weighing the options. We originally purchased our unit to move into, but given these changes, we may need to offload our unit. Would appreciate (here or via dm) any insight to someone who has gone through the process, if so. My read of the situation is that the prices have gone significantly higher, with the price per square unit going up by about $150-200 for similar units in the same development and/or the developments across the street.

Looks like the full condo is almost up! Does anybody know when expected occupancy date is? Also any experts that are able to estimate the sqft of those tiny square balconies on the upper floors? lol

Looks like the full condo is almost up! Does anybody know when expected occupancy date is? Also any experts that are able to estimate the sqft of those tiny square balconies on the upper floors? lol

When I asked the developer last October, they said November 2022. But I guess we have to wait for the notice of end of the Unavoidable Delay. I am curious, though, does anyone with construction knowledge can eyeball a guessestimate?...

It's written in the floor plans actually. Those tiny square balconies I think were marked as 29 sqft.

Very excited about the topping-off-the-roof milestone!

Back