Thank you! Makes me feel a little better now. Developers are certainly new by name but old by experience.

I was told by a relator that Scoop or Scout (forget which one is in pre-con now) is selling for $1200 psf and couldn't understand why Reunion would then sell at 950 psf.

In addition, this company was formed with an intention to create "well-priced" units and hopefully, this does not translate to a perception or quality of a low-priced unit as that may impact resale values potentially. I am probably just paranoid.

I bought this plan. It's a condo unit and unfortunately, I don't have current pricing for townhomes. Occupancy for this unit is coming up early Jan and was told closing would be late Jan or early Feb.

View attachment 391258
Welcome neighbour :)

This is an excellent buy. Great floor plan and price. I cannot think of another condo in GTA that's priced < $1000 psf tbh.
And agreed that these are two very reputable developers and our experience with the sales team has been nothing but positive so far.
Btw, have a look through the photos and checkout the side profile of Scouts VS Reunion... An interesting thing we noted that always brings a smile is that our condo building is TALLER... even though our building is 11-stories VS Scout's 12-stories! We have taller ceiling heights per floor (9-10 ft per floor) 😛

Philosophical question. The townhouse floor plans, aren't half of them... inverted? Mirrored? For example TH3A / Garden. The units sort of come in pairs and the floor plan is correct for, let's say 44, but it seems to me that 45 would be mirrored, with opposite staircases and "shared" kitchen window. Developer documents indicate that 44 and 45 floor plans would be identical, which does not seem possible. Please see the pictures to see what I mean.
TH3A Garden.png
TH3A Garden mirror.png

Philosophical question. The townhouse floor plans, aren't half of them... inverted? Mirrored? For example TH3A / Garden. The units sort of come in pairs and the floor plan is correct for, let's say 44, but it seems to me that 45 would be mirrored, with opposite staircases and "shared" kitchen window. Developer documents indicate that 44 and 45 floor plans would be identical, which does not seem possible. Please see the pictures to see what I mean.View attachment 394450View attachment 394451
I believe there is a floor plan in the APS, and in our case, it was mirrored like you have suggested. So yes, I believe this is correct.

I believe there is a floor plan in the APS, and in our case, it was mirrored like you have suggested. So yes, I believe this is correct.

Thank you! The floor plan in my APS is NOT mirrored - that's why I wanted to ask others.

...I just noticed, it actually says "Suite purchased may be mirror image of layout shown".

Last edited:
Does anybody know if one of the amenities is a roof top for all residents?
I don't think so, it would be mentioned in marketing materials. I can see a roof top patio on renderings, though? You might want to take a look at the penthouse units floor plans, it probably belongs to one of these.

some of the websites have it listed as one of the amenities but it's all those weird Toronto websites - i think they thought the ground level landscaped area with BBQs was the roof

Interesting - I didn't receive this notice. It seems like they just changed legal counsel, which could be for any number of reasons. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Does anyone know or have an estimate of when the first few rows of townhouses near the building will be closing. Also any thoughts or estimates about townhouse rent in the area. I got a TH3A Garden of 982sq feet. Much appreciated!

We purchased in the last townhome row (which still seems to be at grade last time I looked, unless they started the above-ground structure recently). I'll probably swing by later this week to take a peak. We got our final interim occupancy date of January. This was before the strikes. I expect the strikes added another 2 months. So I would suspect March 2023 for ours, and likely most of the townhomes. I'm not sure about rent, we bought to live there.

Back