Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 3.01.31 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 3.01.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 3.01.31 PM.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 504
There's a difference between Brown and McNaughton?

I know you are joshing, but it is worth saying that McN does not even bother with the pretence we are seeing from Brown's declaring himself to be "inclusive" and "progressive", and so (amongst other virtues in the eyes of FN) McN would never attend a Pride event.

In terms of gun smuggling, is this a fairly small operation? It sounds like they imported a handful at a time.
Thanks evva for the heads up, and Jimmi, I think you're right given that at the time Sun had screaming headline that cops had seized enuf weapons "to start a small war" when it turns out TPS had displayed a whack of stuff they in the shop from other seizures, not the Traveler takedown. Just putting on a show for the press conference.

Im pretty sure that hash has not been popular since the 90s. Weed is a domestic product. Hash was generally imported.Also weed got alot stronger with western selective breeding and indoor techniques leaving hash behind as a drug of choice. Its a nostalgia thing now.

ETA not saying its impossible just unlikely to be recent news
if it is from the 80's then, wow... i didn't know the fords had a 30 year history with 320 dixon. makes me wanna know lots more about it.

Patrick Brown had to own up to his social conservative roots and he did that in a big way by attending Pride and not looking like he didn't want to be there. I am not sold on him by any means, but this was a good first step.

Related to Brown and Co. attending Pride:

http://www.thestar.com/news/queensp...ti-pride-comments-from-ottawa-radio-host.html

Patrick Brown won the PC leadership by gladhanding at every event he could scratch an invite to. Pride's no different. Now, if only he'd tell us what he actually stands for...

Patrick Brown won the PC leadership by gladhanding at every event he could scratch an invite to. Pride's no different. Now, if only he'd tell us what he actually stands for...

He already pissed off the social conservatives! That was fun.

if it is from the 80's then, wow... i didn't know the fords had a 30 year history with 320 dixon. makes me wanna know lots more about it.
That sounds like BS to me. Someone just throwing "320 Dixon" in there for effect. Totally different people living in those towers in the 80s. (Not saying some of them weren't drug dealers too, but what are the odds that the same address is a factor twice with different people, 30 years apart?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back