News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey and his new haircut will run. He won't have to say a word and he will be elected
Mikey has been talking a lot since his FoFam-controlled Ward 2 run ended abruptly. On twitter, to media, etc. And a lot of what he's been saying is not Ford-fanbase-friendly. I wouldn't be surprised if he's happier doing the school trustee thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if the FoFam is no longer interested in him as a suitable heir for Ward 2 (let's not forget that they consider it their personal fifedom).

My money is on Krista. Now that she's married, it'll soon be time for her to start popping out more Fords. What better "gift" to taxpayers than for them to personally fund her mat leave?

It's scary how quickly this tumour grew. He just had a scan a few weeks ago!

I don't know if this is true but I've heard that scans can miss things more easily with larger people whose bulk gets in the way, making early detection more difficult. Maybe the angle of the second scan was just a half inch different, and suddenly they could see what was being obstructed before.

Mikey has been talking a lot since his FoFam-controlled Ward 2 run ended abruptly. On twitter, to media, etc. And a lot of what he's been saying is not Ford-fanbase-friendly. I wouldn't be surprised if he's happier doing the school trustee thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if the FoFam is no longer interested in him as a suitable heir for Ward 2 (let's not forget that they consider it their personal fifedom).

Has he? Good for him. I hadn't heard anything, but hopefully he is shaking off the Ford mantle.

My money is on Krista. Now that she's married, it'll soon be time for her to start popping out more Fords. What better "gift" to taxpayers than for them to personally fund her mat leave?

Would they let a WOMAN run?

I don't think she and her new hubby live in Toronto - guess they can't afford to even on a cop's and bedazzler's salaries? As such, she wouldn't be able to run.

Last edited:
You guys are pathetic. I was not a fan of Ford but this stuff that is being posted on here is insane. Perhaps you will be faced wit the same cancer and then lets see you joke around

Some of us have dealt with cancer personally or familally - it irks me to see someone make a scene and use the disease politically in the first place. Don't want to be criticized in a macabre way? Don't do tasteless acts like he did. Don't waste the time of health professionals for stupid media gong shows, and most certainly don't think that having cancer absolves one of incompetency and irresponsibility.

PS - guess who is the bright one that gave out fridge magnets at a funeral? It surely wasn't us.

AoD

Last edited:
1. Who says this is before his time? Dude's lucky to have made it this far
2. +1 to the headline writer who made sure it said "crack" right underneath Ford's photo

The whole front page is good. "Moving On" is at the top of the page, and given Rob's possible treatment in the US, "US fears threat from the North" fits in nicely too.

Grief is the fourth stage of publicity - right after denial, attack and contrition but before talk show.

I think you've missed confession, which is the prelude to contrition. The archetypal presentation is "a halting mumbled confession read from a podium surrounded by a phalanx of fierce-faced family members". Contrition follows, and usually consists of infinite repetitions of the word "sorry" with occasional interludes of "I'm not perfect".

Didn't Thug make some asshole comment not that long ago to the effect that young Mike was a "commie" of some kind? ("Jokingly" of course, and no doubt said in a fond tone of voice. :rolleyes:) Not that that necessarily means anything. If Mikey is genuinely looking towards a future in politics, he could very well aim at a more mainstream conservatism that would still set him apart from his uncles' brand of toxic reactionary extremism. Dofo and his mouth frothing fan base (what remains of them) probably think that John Tory is a communist.

I don't think she and her new hubby live in Toronto - guess they can't afford to even on a cop's and bedazzler's salaries? As such, she wouldn't be able to run.

Neglected to add that even if she was eligible to run, I don't think elected officials get mat leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back