News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are pathetic. I was not a fan of Ford but this stuff that is being posted on here is insane. Perhaps you will be faced wit the same cancer and then lets see you joke around

Joking around?

You guys are pathetic. I was not a fan of Ford but this stuff that is being posted on here is insane. Perhaps you will be faced wit the same cancer and then lets see you joke around

See here's the thing: This whole circus acts as a major trigger for many of us here. Myself, I have zero tolerance anymore for self-serving malignant narcissistic sociopaths who insist on barging into my life. When they shamelessly force their way into my newsfeed and onto my TV to exploit their illness hoping to extract any small measure of selfish political gain, that's makes them fair targets.

Many of us have been scarred, some very deeply, by the very disease that Rob exploits. It hurts us to watch someone take such a painful topic and make it into such a ridiculous, shameless shitshow. Rob's more interested in braying about "respect for taxpayers" and nickel and diming his fellow councillors than he is about respect for his own body and for his family. All this amid new stories of him using that very taxpayer money to fund daily three hour sandwich runs for his daughter.

I wish we were joking around most of the time but, I assure you, this is very serious stuff and it's Rob and Doug who have made it so.

Would they let a WOMAN run?

Would the Ford Nation base vote for a woman? Maybe the Ford message comes across better from a cranky old man?

Mind you, none of Doug's Ks pose like they want the job. (None pose like they want any job, really. Shopping doesn't count.)

ETA: Actually, would *you* want a daily chewing out from Doug for anything you did at your job that was none of his beeswax anyway? I'd go shopping too.

Last edited:
Would the Ford Nation base vote for a woman? Maybe the Ford message comes across better from a cranky old man?

Mind you, none of Doug's Ks pose like they want the job. (None pose like they want any job, really. Shopping doesn't count.)

Well Krista is a be-dazzler of those wee body-building bikinis (she might actually make the entire thing) and, in addition to being full-time student Kyla appears to be a spokesperson/model/spokesmodel/pusher of various and sundry nutritional supplements and the like although not sure what, if any compensation she receives for any of it. I noticed on her Instagram the other day someone asked her what she "did for work" and how she managed to fit in all the fitness/bodybuilding competitions. She didn't understand the question o_O so the person said "For a job?" and asked if she worked a gym or in the fitness industry. She clued in this time and said "Fitness and full-time student".
Not sure about the other two but I remember hearing Doug on the radio about a year ago (maybe closer to Christmas) when he was going through one of his "Through!! With!! Politics!!!" stages saying that he was planning on spending more time at Deco because three of his daughters worked there. But this was Doug talking so... Never did have the patience to find that bit on the podcast.

Though there's *Kara* to consider--the only one of the K's to not be so obsessively-compulsively phitness-phreak; and hence the only one to sport something of a "normal" (i.e. hefty) Ford physique. And, a Conestoga College media type, as well.
https://ca.linkedin.com/pub/kara-ford/91/345/a7a

3b462e1.jpg

If *any* of the K's seems inherently (framed as?) "serious" enough to tackle a political career, it's her.

Though there's *Kara* to consider--the only one of the K's to not be so obsessively-compulsively phitness-phreak; and hence the only one to sport something of a "normal" (i.e. hefty) Ford physique. And, a Conestoga College media type, as well.
https://ca.linkedin.com/pub/kara-ford/91/345/a7a

3b462e1.jpg

If *any* of the K's seems inherently (framed as?) "serious" enough to tackle a political career, it's her.
And IIRC last year she was the one they were mooting as a future candidate

Joking around?

Just cause rob ford gets cancer - doesn't mean he's not still an asshole and more importantly, it doesn't take away from cancer being a terrible disease.

People are ok with "jokes" about his weight, his mental health, his wife, their near-abuse parenting, lying, corruption, violence, sexism, racism ... But cancer is the thing that is not ok ?

Im the first to say I was out of line about his faking it, but no one is at all trying to take away from cancer and families. Having gone through it recently with 2 family members, I get the gravity of it. Having grown up in a violent alcoholic home? That some serious gravity too.

This place works because we all enjoy what we want to and pass over what we don't love. Let's assume instead that we all are well meaning people who have a fun habit of examining the misery of the man who destroyed our politics through sometimes well written but usually just harmless posts.

And also happy Halloween.

Be gentle when y'all tell me to go pound salt ;)

Back to this...

If RoFo passes on, I wouldn't be surprised if the FoFam take Steph and Dougie under their wings and banish Renata to the doghouse.

Though given what she knows, I am sure the any "banishment" (exile might be a more accurate term) will require significant lubrication.

AoD

My conspiracy-theory radar's figuring this hypothesis: the trauma of his passing leads her to die, apparently of a drug overdose...but. is. it. a. set. up?

(Yeah, yeah. And can you explain WTC 7's collapse to me? ;-) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back