News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Renata is stoned. She's blowing kisses to the crowd, and reacting strangely to the honour guard's commands, as if she things she needs to stand up straight when he shouts at her.
In this case I wouldn't blame her, and it's what Robbie would want, let's just hope she doesn't do a strip tease.

You will always find people to "validate" crazy stories and ideas. Hence the reason Ford is a demigod to a certain segment of Toronto.

But it doesn't mean the ideas aren't batsheet insane.

Answer me this (because even the link doesn't answer it): Why? Why would Ford fake his death? What would the point be? He's pretty much gotten off scott-free of every bad thing he's done; he has nothing to hide from. He has money. He has popularity. He has his own little fiefdom. There aren't angry mobs at the palace doors waiting to string him up in town square. The worst thing in his future would be testifying at someone else's trial that might embarrass him a bit (he really has little shame). Hardly worth eschewing everything for.

And again, with all conspiracy theories, there are vast numbers of people who'd have to be bought off or in the loop for everything to come to fruition. Every doctor, nurse and orderly at the hospital who dealt with him after his death. The morgue and morticians. His family. Death records faked. Life insurance policies faked. Estate transfer faked. Credit cards, bank accounts, tax filings… All of this fraud for what? To escape a public eye he loved so much?

C'mon.

Dude. Did you read my other post? I'm having fun on teh interwebz.
It's not unreasonable that the fords would do anything....as we are witnessing today ... If I told you they would march the Friggen guy down the road after letting him marinate in city hall with COPS as guards for 3 days after the lord our saviour was celebrated for his death - id have said you were crazy.

Get angry wth the folks who are being actual dickheads on here.
Shoo fly.

Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 11.43.02 AM.png

CeznX-XW8AAWqAT.jpg_large.jpg

Attachments

• CeznX-XW8AAWqAT.jpg_large.jpg
    CeznX-XW8AAWqAT.jpg_large.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 606
  • Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 11.43.02 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 11.43.02 AM.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 581
Interesting that Renata isn't walking at the head of the procession with Douggie. The official Ford line is "She is overwhelmed by support and they are playing it by ear to see if she's able to walk the route." Read into that what you will.

Yeah she's probably suffering from the same kind of 'cramps' Doug said his brother used to suffer with... all that exercising is cramping

Just like with 9/11 conspiracy theorists, reason and logic does not work with these people.

I'm a terrible blight on society. It's hard to bear how my actions will truly corrupt this board, nay, this city.....forever.

End scene.

Dude. Did you read my other post? I'm having fun on teh interwebz.
It's not unreasonable that the fords would do anything....as we are witnessing today ... If I told you they would march the Friggen guy down the road after letting him marinate in city hall with COPS as guards for 3 days after the lord our saviour was celebrated for his death - id have said you were crazy.

Get angry wth the folks who are being actual dickheads on here.
Shoo fly.
Shall I run a forum search for all the "Ford is faking cancer" posts from you?

And now it's "in jest"?

Wynn just arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back