News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Worms and SAL are being super-defensive and lashing out at a) RoFo's enemies showing up at the funeral (but they were invited, right?) and b) people pointing out that he packed a lot of shitty deeds and words into one lifetime and that it's not a terrible thing to acknowledge that. It's like they're watching their meal ticket float away.

Does the publishing industry have a term equivalent to 'vapourware'?

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 562
She's already posted a video of the service to her FB account, which is rather odd. While I'm the last person to tell someone how to grieve, I think she's enjoying all the attention, in a Fordian way.

I'm scared for the kids being in the vehicle when Renata's driving while impaired.

Last edited:
I completely agree that he has no experience for the job. However, if I had to choose between Doug and Mikey to fill in, the latter Ford would be much more bearable.
I expect that Mike Harris, in consultation with his old friend Mamma Bear, will be orchestrating which Ford runs for which position, and how. Having imposed amalgamation on Toronto he will now be trying to finish the job. Hudak campaigned on a second Common (non)Sense platform and the electorate chose the scandal prone Liberals over the eternal austerity mongers. Federally Harper's team was humiliated for their secrecy and brutality. It looks like Brad Wall will be able to keep the last conservative (Saskatchewan Party) province but the Conservatives are scrambling to rebrand themselves everywhere else. Dominating Toronto will be a key strategy on all levels for the Cons. Dougie's going to have to shut up and listen and temper his ambition for "leadership" for now. Maybe Tory will be tasked with Doug's professional development.

I happened to catch the Ford procession after the funeral, it drove by my work at Bloor and Spadina. I took a couple of photos but I missed it when Renata rolled by, window down, smoking a cigarette. Oh well.

I've a feeling that Doug is going to pass on running in the Ward. I think he'll either insist Mikey do it, or he might be planning on one of the Ks entering politics. Doug has his eye on a bigger prize than Ward 2, he's been there, done that.

Was that Kara sitting next to RoFo's kids at St. James? (Y'know, the fat one, the broadcasting-student one--maybe that seating gesture was her positioning herself as heir)

Was that Kara sitting next to RoFo's kids at St. James? (Y'know, the fat one, the broadcasting-student one--maybe that seating gesture was her positioning herself as heir)

That's a stretch.... and rather mean-spirited, if I may say so.

I expect that Mike Harris, in consultation with his old friend Mamma Bear, will be orchestrating which Ford runs for which position, and how. Having imposed amalgamation on Toronto he will now be trying to finish the job.

Though one earlier post in this thread concerning his eulogy to RoFo at St. James was openly wondering if Mike Harris is "all there". Remember: he's 70ish.

That's a stretch.... and rather mean-spirited, if I may say so.

Actually, I find it interesting that Kara's the only DoFo daughter to embrace her natural anti-body-shame Meghan Trainor-ness rather than being all psychotic phitness phreak. Wouldn't be surprised if her broadcast training's preparing her for a political career--and also wouldn't be surprised if she's a "favourite auntie" to RoFo's kids (thus, her sitting where she did).

Maybe even more so than Mikey, she's the one to watch of her generation.

And I'd even wager that she takes a "yes I'm fat; so what" approach to her physique.

Actually, I find it interesting that Kara's the only DoFo daughter to embrace her natural anti-body-shame Meghan Trainor-ness rather than being all psychotic phitness phreak. Wouldn't be surprised if her broadcast training's preparing her for a political career--and also wouldn't be surprised if she's a "favourite auntie" to RoFo's kids (thus, her sitting where she did).

And I'd even wager that she takes a "yes I'm fat; so what" approach to her physique.

Interesting hypothesis. Now that I think about it, certainly among the three junior K's she would be the most likely prospect. Let's wait and see what the future holds.

I don't get how you guys make up these biographies about people based on nothing. Maybe we should change the thread title to "FoFam Fan Fiction." ;)

To throw in my baseless opinion: based on the attitude and lifestyle Doug's girls portray on social media, I don't think Doug has any control or power over them. They don't look like they're shaking in their boots at the thought of Daddy cutting off the money or anything like that. I think if he pulled them out of their lifestyle to schlep around Etobicoke talking to "folks" about potholes, they would probably end themselves after 2 weeks of such pedestrian drudgery. (well, who wouldn't?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back