News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. There are people who still think there's no crack video? And those same people are able to operate a computer?

I think that's the most surprising thing in that entire post. I thought Ford Nation's position at this point was 'Yeah, there's a video. He smoked some crack. So what? It's private. And he only did drugs because the media party were mean to him, asking him questions and stuff'.

Does that mean they think the stills from the video are fake too?

Every video ends up on YouTube? Uh-oh.

I used to come here mainly to work on the fact that the Fords release chemicals in my brain that make me really feel anxious, angry, frustrated and other feelings that I don't want. Since the fall of Rob I haven't really had to deal with much of that. But now Trump is doing the same thing to me but worse. The fact that there are so many similarities does't help either.

I think that's the most surprising thing in that entire post. I thought Ford Nation's position at this point was 'Yeah, there's a video. He smoked some crack. So what? It's private. And he only did drugs because the media party were mean to him, asking him questions and stuff'.

Does that mean they think the stills from the video are fake too?

Every video ends up on YouTube? Uh-oh.
Not when you're hoping to get six figures for it!

I bet you that guy was forced to delete the video in front of some hired goons. That or the Dixon elders.

That's why Ford seemed so confident there was no video when he finally gave that speech.

Not when you're hoping to get six figures for it!

I bet you that guy was forced to delete the video in front of some hired goons. That or the Dixon elders.

That's why Ford seemed so confident there was no video when he finally gave that speech.
He didn't know that there was a video when he made the speech (though he definitely knew it was possible). Denial is a powerful drug.

Didn't Blair say there was a video on one of the confiscated computers?
They found the video in a deleted file on one of the computers.

However, at the time of Rob's first denial he only knew that the Star had seen a video - but nothing definitive. In fact he may well have never seen it, though he certainly had friends with access to it so one might conclude he did.

Came closer than ever to walking into Lisi. He was hanging out around back of La Rose Plaza looking at some grungy little guy's car. Had no idea he ever went there. I walked right passed him and he didn't notice.

Wonder what ever happened to MacIntyre's lawsuit. Did it die with Ford?

Did it die because Ford died? No. MacIntyre could carry on against Ford's estate (or choose not to). In order to carry on MacIntyre would have to apply for an order substituting the administrator(s) of Ford's estate for Ford.* (A routine step; nothing exotic or difficult.)

Note that there also is another defendant: the Ontario Ministry of Correctional Services.

* Rule 11, Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure

Last edited:
Did it die because Ford died? No. MacIntyre could carry on against Ford's estate (or choose not to). In order to carry on MacIntyre would have to apply for an order substituting the administrator(s) of Ford's estate for Ford.* (A routine step; nothing exotic or difficult.)

Note that there also is another defendant: the Ontario Ministry of Correctional Services.

* Rule 11, Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure

If MacIntyre wins a cash reward, it'll come out of the Ford's family business petty cash box. Just where Rob's city hall office supplies funding came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back