News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Jimmy Talpa been to any of these debates? Because he and Clarke would make one heck of a one-two punch...

Interesting article from 2014 that attacks the Fords, especially Dougie; Col. Flag is digging for relevance.

Ford duo won't let Toronto move on: DiManno
We should be leaving Rob to fight his private battle, while we focus on a crucial election. But the Fords are still sucking up all the air in the room.
https://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/09/20/ford_duo_wont_let_toronto_move_on_dimanno.html

Of course the FF/D'Nation has gone bat shit over it even though it is about 2 years old . (check out the comments for yourself on the page if you have time.) In my opinion quite a few elements in the article fit the Ward 2 by-election at the moment. Maybe they are purposely trying to sabotage themselves:

160715-0001.png

Attachments

• 160715-0001.png
    160715-0001.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 740
Meanwhile, Doug Ford, Ford Nation, et al are busy taking notes about what went wrong or right during the attempted coup in Turkey. See link.

Meanwhile, Doug Ford, Ford Nation, et al are busy taking notes about what went wrong or right during the attempted coup in Turkey. See link.

Maybe failed? I have it from a very reliable source that it was a staged coup. The flag waving people received their regalia through the mail with instructions from political party X days before the coup was launched.

Maybe failed? I have it from a very reliable source that it was a staged coup. The flag waving people received their regalia through the mail with instructions from political party X days before the coup was launched.
Yup. I get slightly sick in the mouth when I listen (among others) to our sunny ways PM defending democracy in Turkey by defending Erdogan. Buddy, if you cared about democracy you'd send 'freedom' to Turkey ASAP.

This man now controls the judicial, executive and legislative branches of government. He also now controls the military. He jails journalists and makes dissidents disappear. That's our NATO ally? Bleh. There will be a real coup eventually. Ataturk's people do not give up this easily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back