News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Hudak, the first target of Doug & Rob's 2010 "victory" ambitions is leaving provincial politics to become CEO of the Ontario Real Estate Board. Will Doug finally have a chance to replace him now?
Replace him where? Hudak is no longer the PC party leader, Patrick Brown is. I doubt Doug wants to run in Niagara West. He needs Ford Nation's votes. Sure, they're conservative down there, but they'd prefer to vote for a local, not a Toronto goon like Doug Ford.

Replace him where? Hudak is no longer the PC party leader, Patrick Brown is. I doubt Doug wants to run in Niagara West. He needs Ford Nation's votes. Sure, they're conservative down there, but they'd prefer to vote for a local, not a Toronto goon like Doug Ford.
Doug fancies himself Kingmaker.

I got to wondering whether in an echo of Flaherty-Elliott in Whitby, Deb Hutton would seek to replace Hudak...

My pervious post about Doug "replacing" Hudak is that Doug's modus operendi seems to be to announce he's "considering" any opening that's coming up just to keep his name in the game. I think Patrick Brown learned from Harper that Doug is toxic and may not even be able to deliver a seat in Etobicoke North, and certainly wouldn't be able to "stay on message". He's Trump Jr these days. I'm waiting for him to take up the slogan about the party being "rigged".

Maybe he'll perform a song

Seriously; Mikey *does* have a certain "60s Wayne Newton" quality about him--complete with rumours/cheap talk about his sexuality...
Are you saying that Mikey's voice hasn't changed yet?:)

Richard Warnica ‏@richardwarnica 3m3 minutes agoToronto, Ontario
Breaking: charges against Sandro Lisi are being dropped. He will sign an 8-10 peace bond.

Well, that was over quickly.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 4m4 minutes ago
I believe this means that everything at the preliminary hearing will become publishable right away. This will be a big day.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m2 minutes ago
Jennifer Pagliaro Retweeted Jacques Gallant
This is big. All evidence presented in court that was under publication ban will soon be publishable. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I didn't feel anything beyond unfulfillment and sadness after watching the video. I'm now thinking about Rob Ford's family, and that makes me feel really down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back