8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
words from '..the war':
Let's not forget that Colonel Flagg repeatedly stated that the video did not exist; that it was all just a smear and the inability to publish it was part of the act.

For all his lashing out at the "haters", if he truly believed it didn't exist, it's absolutely crushed him on the inside. All the cognitive dissonance in the world won't fix the crack that its existence will have made on his psyche. He'll fight back even harder in the short term, but in the long run he'll reconcile that Robbie can no longer do anything good to make up for this betrayal and focus on Doug or Mikey, and act as though Rob was just some sort of proxy for the "true" Fords.

Wondering if the current up-tic in gun violence are attempts to fill in gaps in gangs' territories related to the video and wiretaps in question.

I gotta laugh at the claims that this somehow vindicates Ford. Good Lord, does the crack video actually make him look good? The man was still a Goddamn pig, which the video clearly demonstrates.

In the meantime, just what the hell were the Toronto police trying to accomplish? The notion of being out-foxed by a pea brain like Ford surely can't be sitting well...but were they really trying to nail him all along? Was this honest incompetence at work, or were they actually protecting the rotten sack of shit? A little from Column A, a little from Column B, perhaps? I wonder if we'll ever know for certain...

I gotta laugh at the claims that this somehow vindicates Ford. Good Lord, does the crack video actually make him look good? The man was still a Goddamn pig, which the video clearly demonstrates.

In the meantime, just what the hell were the Toronto police trying to accomplish? The notion of being out-foxed by a pea brain like Ford surely can't be sitting well...but were they really trying to nail him all along? Was this honest incompetence at work, or were they actually protecting the rotten sack of shit? A little from Column A, a little from Column B, perhaps? I wonder if we'll ever know for certain...
At least some of them were smart enough to put everything in court filings so it had to go public - otherwise they wouldn't have been able to release it. Totally schizophrenic though - protect him while he drives drunk, convict him in the court of public opinion.

I'd say a little from Column A and a shit ton from Column B. How many times could any of us get away with a fraction of this stuff? All the 911 calls to his house, the serial drunk driving, then factor in all the gangs and indiscrete blow transactions & usage and the level of incompetence required for him to slip through all the cracks every single time is just not realistic. So, mostly Column B gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back