8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which case "fire away" LOL

This may be the account, or another parody account similar to it, that DMW ( love that NYC story from Metroman about him hehehe ) got into a Twitter war with. :D

Happy Mother's Day to all our UT mothers, BTW.

Last edited:
"Happy Mother's Day, mom! You raised four beautiful children."
https://twitter.com/CouncillorFord/status/465499202903355392

I can just see the happy scene at Diane's house on Mother's Day. Kathy has thoughtfully chosen some new toothbrushes to give to her Mom. Randy has kidnapped Robbie out of rehab so he can be there, with Robbie presenting Diane with a new fridge magnet and left over Easter eggs. And with Doug being the bestest busiest campaign manager ever, he didn't have time to buy a gift, so he decides to throw Diane a $20.

And then it is time to head over to the Steak Queen for a special Mother's Day brunch, followed by an evening of fine entertainment at Muzik Nightclub.

I can just see the happy scene at Diane's house on Mother's Day. Kathy has thoughtfully chosen some new toothbrushes to give to her Mom. Randy has kidnapped Robbie out of rehab so he can be there, with Robbie presenting Diane with a new fridge magnet and left over Easter eggs. And with Doug being the bestest busiest campaign manager ever, he didn't have time to buy a gift, so he decides to throw Diane a $20.

And then it is time to head over to the Steak Queen for a special Mother's Day brunch, followed by an evening of fine entertainment at Muzik Nightclub.

LOL, sometimes it's dangerous to drink coffee while reading this forum.

Is it just me or does anyone else still harbour doubts about Ford being in an actual rehab facility? There are still so many unanswered questions to this story. Please correct me if I am wrong on any point.

Rob woke up the morning after the videotaped rant of April 29 at Sullie Gorman's pub and decided he was ready for rehab. Why then?.

The epiphany part of the story is obvious bullshit. On April 30th he was at work trying to find tickets to the Raptors game. He was forced into rehab by the release of the tapes.

Hahahaha!! Nice one!

Fabulous!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers on UT.:D

You're suggesting the CBC is in collusion with Doug and Rob because Doug and Rob can provide the CBC with funding?

Okay.

No, actually I'm not. I'm expressing utter confusion about the entirety of the story. "I can't speculate on what's really happening..." followed by a silly speculation. That may have been too subtle. Probably would have helped if I included a winky face smilie.

Hilarious! But don't you think bestest son ever would buy his mom a nice new Escalade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back