News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live\work in Edmonton in the media. We'll never forget the day in 1996 when North York Mayor Mel spoke of Edmonton "comparing North York to Edmonton is like comparing a stylish brick bungalow to a clapboard outhouse. It's like comparing us to the Yukon, or perhaps apples to prunes."

Hey Wheeler... Who were you working for? I was in Edmonton in the early 1990s, up until '93. Is it possible we crossed paths, perhaps around the CAJ conference? I did a little bit of work at the CP bureau early on. Regular gig at Windspeaker and bunch of feature writing for the Journal.

Hey Wheeler... Who were you working for? I was in Edmonton in the early 1990s, up until '93. Is it possible we crossed paths, perhaps around the CAJ conference? I did a little bit of work at the CP bureau early on. Regular gig at Windspeaker and bunch of feature writing for the Journal.

I was working radio....easy listening, oldies, rock...everything from newsroom, copy, promotions, programming, on-air, yadda yadda...

25 bed facility. Recall thug protecting the 25 families from media scrutiny!

I think we may have a winner?

Also, look at the timeline. if Rob was turned away from the U.S. in Chicago, it's kind of amazing he could find a rehab spot in Canada so quickly. Since these guys had put out a press release inviting Rob to come for a stay, it's entirely possible that's where he went. (Apologies if someone has already posted this idea. I'm catching up and am back several pages back.)

There is a party at Muzik building for a welcome back for Rob Ford out of Rehab tomorrow night. This info is solid. Even I know that 2 weeks or less is in rehab is not enough time and to enter a facility that all the big time coke heads in the city manifest too is well uhm looking for big trouble.

There is a party at Muzik building for a welcome back for Rob Ford out of Rehab tomorrow night. This info is solid. Even I know that 2 weeks or less is in rehab is not enough time and to enter a facility that all the big time coke heads in the city manifest too is well uhm looking for big trouble.

I can see Muzik being elated at the prospect of Fordo getting out, singing their praises (and spending tonnnnnnnnnns of money in their establishment) On the other hand, I've no problem seeing Robo-Flop proclaiming himself 'cured' 'a new man'.

Last edited:
I can see Muzik being elated at the prospect of Fordo getting out, singing their praises (and spending tonnnnnnnnnns of money in their establishment) On the other hand, I've no problem seeing Robo-Flop proclaiming himself 'cured' 'a new man'.

I think you just took the bait :)
This can't be serious.

I don't believe it. Someone is scamming here...

Deepend and Everyone: I got a kick out of this caricature...I wonder if that's a bottle of Mad Dog 2020 in RF's hand...

This makes me think of George Thorogood's "I Drink Alone" - it certainly fits RF here...Rehab is definitely where RF belongs - for the sake
of his own health and the City of Toronto's own piece of mind...If he blows this then what?

LI MIKE

I don't believe it. Someone is scamming here...

Agreed. Saw something on the twitter saying Dud was trying to set it up to look like rehab. There is that bar in Miami I think called rehab - maybe a "rehab" night. Good marketing.
Or troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back