News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other possibility is Jimmi T got a cease and desist letter.

If it were that he'd presumably at least be able to tell us. Euler's hypothesis seems the most plausible, presumably there's someone he's still on good terms with who he would be getting into trouble... maybe the mutual acquaintance(s) of him/Lisi who were feeding him scoops. Someone must have put the dots together and caused consequences down the chain of reporting.

Last edited:
Well it would be nice of Jimmi or someone to at least let us know he's okay. Remember Lisi's an accused extortionist. These are dangerous people.

I seem to remember a previous post where he said either the cops or the newspapers wished to speak to him and his wife vetoed that.** So perhaps he told his wife about the note at work and she encouraged him to quit dicking around on the Internet.

** I found this disappointing. The Fords seem to get away with a lot of what they do people seem to stay quiet (all his former staffers, for example) about their abuses. I liked Jimmi's posts, but I couldn't see the point of revealing information to drive speculation on an Internet board but then refusing to cooperate with the people who have the power to do something - the police and the the media.

Unless I'm wrong, Jimmi T is gone and his posts are gone with him. That's where the missing pages are going. Try searching for Jimmi - you get posts referring to him, but not his posts.

I am concerned about this. Why has this happened?

It's certainly interesting that MM's credibility was shattered and now JT is MIA. Hopefully, we're looking for unicorns where there are only horses.

I seem to recall Jimmi T saying he wasn't worried about his safety because he has biker friends.

Yep, he did mention that. Personally I'd be creeped out by that note no matter who my pals were.

Btw it looks like my posts from after mid-April are gone too. Or at least they didn't seem to show up on the list of recent posts from within my profile when I looked.

When Casita was in his glory, EMS would slam in the Parliament Funkadelic casette, turn it up to 11, put on the sireeeen and go.

Bootsy is def hitting it on the One (and the 3.5, 4, 6.25, 6.75, etc.), but really, it's the horn fills between the 'Ones' that make this Rampart-worthy! Plus, diapers. Oh, and George's ramblings....10ccs ringers lactate and TRANSPORT...*dances off as siren waaayuuls*.

(Parliament/Funkadelic got me through some tough times in the early '90s. So, nice to see it here.)

It's certainly interesting that MM's credibility was shattered and now JT is MIA. Hopefully, we're looking for unicorns where there are only horses.

rob-ford2.jpg

Attachments

• rob-ford2.jpg
    rob-ford2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 814
Your knowledge of animals is sadly lacking. That, my good man/woman, is a Jackass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back