News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the new series of selfies, I am inclined to conclude that he he's off the wagon or about the fall off. He's starting to behave like the old Rob Ford again...and manages to get pictures of him taken in front of a fully stocked bar.

The Greek flag one is on The Danforth; it is from a few years ago.

The bottom one is not current either, even if it did not get posted to Instagram until more recently. I saw it a while back (not here) but have not been able to re-find it yet.

Last edited:
I can't vouch for the credibility of this, since the source is at least four steps removed, but someone told me that someone knew someone who knew a waitress who had served Rob Ford in a restaurant in Woodbridge (1) since he left for rehab (2) with a "working girl".

I can't vouch for the credibility of this, since the source is at least four steps removed, but someone told me that someone knew someone who knew a waitress who had served Rob Ford in a restaurant in Woodbridge (1) since he left for rehab (2) with a "working girl".

I can't vouch for this either, but someone told me a friend of hers who lives in the Muskokas saw RoFo necking while going up an escalator!! This is so far-fetched that I just filed it away. I mean, who does that in public when you're a married public figure supposedly in rehab??

But hey, it's a slow news day and it's only two steps removed!:)

The Greek flag one is on The Danforth; it is from a few years ago.

The bottom one is not current either, even if it did not get posted to Instagram until more recently. I saw it a while back (not here) but have not been able to re-find it yet.

Thanks pudd! The one with the flag did not look right, makes sense that it's not recent. With all of the crap that gets around about Ford, it's good to clear out the junk.

That first one is in Bracebridge for sure, I'm a Shell customer and recognize that station. I screen caped the street view..
282 wellington st.jpg

just to the left of the Mac's (that they are standing in front of) is a Timmies that would likely be where the last pic in the previous post was taken.

Attachments

• 282 wellington st.jpg
    282 wellington st.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,249
Toto, we're not in rehab any more. And is it possible the husky one has dropped a dress size?

For someone who is concerned about looking mayoral and who also goes off constantly on his gravy train rants, it is strange that he can't figure out that it just looks like more and more like he is on a paid vacation (by the taxpayers) up north.

For someone who is concerned about looking mayoral and who also goes off constantly on his gravy train rants, it is strange that he can't figure out that it just looks like more and more like he is on a paid vacation (by the taxpayers) up north.

Ah, but see, it's ok when Ford does it. His kind invariably and automatically exclude themselves from their own condemnations of gravy train/taxpayer money waste that are otherwise all-encompasing. It's almost magical. It's always bad when public money is "wasted" - no matter how debatable that judgement is - unless it's done by him and the people he approves of. Hypocrisy? Whuzzat?

Meanwhile, I gotta say it's remarkable that so many people are still willing to have their pictures taken with Ford. It's gotten to the point where the general populace should be reacting to his public appearences with revulsion, but far too many idiots are still willing to indulge this train wreck of a Mayor. It truly is bizarre.

Catch 22 Campaign ‏@catch22campaign 3h

Fun fact: What Toronto politician's name rhymes with "Drug Lord"? #topoli #onpoli

Ah, but see, it's ok when Ford does it. His kind invariably and automatically exclude themselves from their own condemnations of gravy train/taxpayer money waste that are otherwise all-encompasing. It's almost magical. It's always bad when public money is "wasted" - no matter how debatable that judgement is - unless it's done by him and the people he approves of. Hypocrisy? Whuzzat?

Meanwhile, I gotta say it's remarkable that so many people are still willing to have their pictures taken with Ford. It's gotten to the point where the general populace should be reacting to his public appearences with revulsion, but far too many idiots are still willing to indulge this train wreck of a Mayor. It truly is bizarre.

It's a beautiful Ontario weekend. We're all indulging in a drunken stupor. Join us - it's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back