News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doug loves art. No really, he loves art. He goes into art stores. He has art everywhere. There is an art room at Deco. He manages to say art about 50 times in one minute. You know, art, like civil war pictures and stuff. Yet, he cannot name a single artist.

But that wouldn't be the word that Doug won't say, because he's got vases 'n' Art 'n' stuff.

Maybe he's a very discerning art collector and the P-word is pre-Raphaelite. 'Karla, don't be bringing that Rossetti crap through the door, you hear me?'.

Each mod or reporter ought to practice saying "Yes thats my name, Doug. Now answer the question" Doug's habit of snarling the name of any one who is getting close to the bone in a threatening way is tiresome. He did it to Matt at CBC and Jennifer Pags at the Star. Menacing.

There's a kind of 'I know where you live' tone to it, isn't there?

There's a kind of 'I know where you live' tone to it, isn't there?

Not "kind of" it's exactly what he's doing, the lemur, from Churonno. Did you hear me, the lemur from Churonno?
Ok, good. Do we have an understanding, the lemur from Churonno?

So transparently threatening, I wonder if it's some kind of message for the rabid-er FoFamites? Perhaps we will hear a pre-arranged phrase, just before a rampage of some kind?

I might point out that other than the Honest Ed Mirvish's Warehouse's Chinese vase big enough to hide a body, there is not much art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back