News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long Mutey will pretend to enjoy being a trustee until it is clear that Rob can't represent Ward 2 anymore.

FFS I wish he would just announce and stop milking this:

David RiderVerified account
‏@dmrider
BREAKING: Doug Ford tells me he will announce tomorrow at 11 a.m. at Deco if he plans to seek the leadership of the @OntarioPCParty

One also assumes that he'll be touting the endorsement of Toronto's mayor-elect?

She should be careful. If she gets him off he's likely to suckerpunch her too.

ohoq9.jpg

Attachments

• ohoq9.jpg
    ohoq9.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 698

‏@dmrider
BREAKING: Doug Ford tells me he will announce tomorrow at 11 a.m. at Deco if he plans to seek the leadership of the @OntarioPCParty

I can't tell if he's doing it at Deco to fake people out, to suggest that he'd make a good leader because he ran a <airquotes> successful business </airquotes> there or because it means he's going back to Deco (obvious Doug is obvious).

I have this vision of it being like the final scene in a movie: Doug rages at the 'elite' forces keeping him from achieving his political dream but resigns himself to running Deco because it's what Doug Sr would have wanted (although running for OPC leader would have been that too) ... shot of Doug with his back to the camera, walking into empty Deco warehouse ... aerial shot of squad cars arriving at Deco ... roll credits!

Ten to one Slob's actually jealous of Jian Ghomeshi right now simply because the latter's currently in the news. Never mind the context, people are still talking about him. If Slob ever was brought up on serious criminal charges, I'm certain he'd milk the trial and subsequent media circus for every ounce of remaining tabloid 'fame' he could squeeze out of the situation. Which is a fucked up thought...but I'm sure I'm right.

It's all about the news cycle for the Fords.

‏@dmrider

I'm all for Dougie divesting his ownership of Deco; however, the OPCP would be stupid to unleash Dougie on members... if it didn't work in city council then it's not going to work for Queen's Park.

A framed copy of casita's scrapbook has been installed at City Hall:

Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 10.34.14 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 10.34.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 10.34.14 AM.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 554
The live stream for the press conference is pretty funny - the reporters are all joking about how Doug will bring Gian out with him and crash the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back