News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. That's weed voice and stoner happy face if I ever saw it.
I think he's just buzzing because he's back in the news.
That's what this E Bay thing is all about, him getting attention.

eta - I bet he brags at CH that Tory couldn't sell his pyjama bottoms on E Bay.

Last edited:
IIRC, JGhali once commented that Rob's docs could also remove as much of the tumour as possible ("de-bulk" it), the goal being to turn back the clock on the progress of the disease. But from what I've read, if they can't get all of the cancer, including cells in surrounding tissue they can't detect, Rob will be dealing with his cancer for the rest of his life, however long that may be. (Caveat: Of course, I have no special medical knowledge.)

I can't remember exactly what I said, but the role for de-bulking tends to be where it can either halt disease progression or relieve symptoms. Rob's tumour was metastatic at presentation, which makes it more less incurable, but he may get significant remission if the primary tumour is now "operable" (and if they can get negative margins, which is not at all clear).

Can you say "Walter White"?

Ah, but Walt never actually used his crystal!

I can't remember exactly what I said, but the role for de-bulking tends to be where it can either halt disease progression or relieve symptoms. Rob's tumour was metastatic at presentation, which makes it more less incurable, but he may get significant remission if the primary tumour is now "operable" (and if they can get negative margins, which is not at all clear).

My impression is that surgery enters the picture now because radiation or chemo has run its course, but it's not a given that the tumour is operable as a whole, unless they remove a whole lot more than just the tumour, which would be pretty drastic. I could be wrong of course!

Hi JG... Haha. I was hoping my post would draw you out. Your memory is good. Thanks for the clarification. A quick question: My understanding is that a surgeon operating on a cancer will remove the tumour as well as surrounding tissue where more cancer cells might be hiding. If the region around the part that's been cut out tests negative for cancer, the you have "negative margins." Have I got that right?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this trip was because the news isn't promising.

I doubt he knows yet, and I don't think his doctors know anything for sure either. To my knowledge, Rob hasn't said anything about new scans since he finished chemo.

Last edited:
I don't he knows yet, and I don't think his doctors know anything for sure either. To my knowledge, Rob hasn't said anything about new scans since he finished chemo.

I think Ford said that he'd be getting an MRI upon return from vacation.

So Ford initially said it would be 10% of proceeds to charity and the rest was not determined yet, and now Graeme is claiming (angrily, of course) it was always going to be 10% to a lipoma charity and the rest to as yet undetermined charities ... this sound suspicious to anyone else?

Graeme making any claims is suspicious, more so in this case since it's about Lord Robbie.

I think Ford said that he'd be getting an MRI upon return from vacation.

I have always found the use of radiation in treatment and detection of a diseases like cancer interesting.

Perhaps he should find out how much it would cost him to get treated at MD Anderson, Dana Farber, Sloan Kettering, etc. before he open his trap ever again about healthcare.

Oh I forgot, he can't get into the States. Silly me.

AoD

Yeah, and it's all because of the maggots. Ergo, once RoFo meets his maker, said maggots ought to be charged with murder. Give Kevin Donovan and Robyn Doolittle show trials, then execute them like Eichmann. They deserve no better ;-)

I don't know why it matters where the rest of the money is going. Why can't it just go in his pocket? I'm sure he's not the only rich person on eBay selling off their junk. When he sets up a table at City Hall during his working hours to sign and sell bobbleheads --- yeah, I can kind of see why that had better be for charity (doesn't actually justify misuse of work hours, but in that case it's better than saying it's just for your own profit).

If he wants to sell his tie and jammies on eBay (and some fools actually want to pay for them), it's his business. I suppose he made it an issue himself by stating that 10% is going to charity. It's weird and gross that he's selling used, tacky clothes -- but I don't see the outrage in him keeping the rest of the money.

Provost was a Liberal pre-Ford and during his tenure with Ford, so it's no surprise he's working with them now.

That's correct. On page 71 of the ITO, under the heading "Olivia Gon dek incident" -- it says:

r) The Mayor was very inebriated, verbally abusive and being inappropriate with her... She was managing to put the Mayor back in his place but he got very angry with BARNETT and PROVOST who are Liberal Party members.

s) The Mayor pushed PROVOST down and raised his hand like he was going to punch him. The Mayor then charged BARNETT and pushed him against the wall and pulled his hand back like he was going to strike him.

t) The altercation at the Mayor's officer could have taken place before they went to the Bier Market. TOWHEY is not sure at to the sequence of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back