News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie
@goldsbie
So yeah, Etobicoke North — where the Fords were out stumping for Christine Elliott —went to Patrick Brown by about 3 to 1.

Looks like Brown will be the PC leader, which means that Doug Ford probably won't get some cushy position.

Looks like Brown will be the PC leader, which means that Doug Ford probably won't get some cushy position.

Poor Dougie just can't win lately. Of course the big faux pas was made by Robbie, he should have gone with Monty with his support of Patty.

Doug is more adept at being in a kushy position, as we all know.

:D

Watch out for Doug's flip-flop and his subsequent blaming of others for flip-flopping.
Or maybe Doug will just do what he did to Hudak and start campaigning against Brown. I just love the TheoCons. Don't tell them their ship's sinking while they're going at each other.

Is it too much to say that Ford Nation no longer has the power it once had?

On the contrary - the crowd that supported Brown is exactly the FN crowd. I highly, highly doubt RoDoFo will campaign against Brown - their support of Christine (don't forget, post-Monte) felt more like it's something done out of filial duty than ideological alignment, I would not be the slightest bit surprised if either one of them end up having roles in the Brown affair.

AoD

Last edited:
On the contrary - the crowd that supported Brown is exactly the FN crowd. I highly, highly doubt RoDoFo will campaign against Brown - their support of Christine (don't forget, post-Monte) felt more like it's something done out of filial duty than ideological alignment, I would not be the slightest bit surprised if either one of them end up having roles in the Brown affair.

AoD

And the Fords may also see Brown as a rival for the FN populist throne Dougie seeks in Ontario.

Doug Ford famously said the PCPO needed an enema from top to bottom. They ended up with Brown.

Ooo... nasty. :)

Doug Ford famously said the PCPO needed an enema from top to bottom. They ended up with Brown.

If Rob's having surgery Monday, I'm guessing he'll be having one of those tomorrow! As such, tonight's dinner is likely his last meal until he's (hopefully) tumour free. "At home" jokes aside, I wonder what he'll have?

If Rob's having surgery Monday, I'm guessing he'll be having one of those tomorrow! As such, tonight's dinner is likely his last meal until he's (hopefully) tumour free. "At home" jokes aside, I wonder what he'll have?

I imagine he'll take the opportunity to indulge in some of the fine dining he's been observed appreciating---a whole rotisserie chicken eaten straight from the clamshell in a Metro parking lot.

I imagine he'll take the opportunity to indulge in some of the fine dining he's been observed appreciating---a whole rotisserie chicken eaten straight from the clamshell in a Metro parking lot.

Steak and fries at Queen Steak with Sandro Lisi, 18 beers and a bowl or two of crack?

[58] Is that man, Bahrami, that needy, that lonely, so impaired by the consumption of government sanctioned marijuana, so wracked with pain that basic protective judgement is non-existant?

[59] Beyond that, let me get this straight. Bahrami says "can I help you?" and the immediate response is:

"Can I get a 1/4 lb of marijuana?

[60] What kind of investigative technique is that?

[61] Is that a way to get the guy to start trusting you?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/264670187/R-v-Lisi-and-Bahrami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back