8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

jcam

Member Bio
Reaction score
Here's my contribution to kick-start the offshoot thread on fantasy stadiums...an older overlay I did of UK's London 2012 stadium on the Port Lands.
Toronto olympic stadium.jpg

Reactions: syn
Here's my contribution to kick-start the offshoot thread on fantasy stadiums...an older overlay I did of UK's London 2012 stadium on the Port Lands.View attachment 426835
199EB668-D7E1-455A-B164-A50DE20A8B87.jpeg

Personally I like this one. It comes with grass and far less seating to create a more intimate atmosphere which Americans will like, as a result the best players will sign here. We can put it on a man made island which will be easy to access and it comes with a rob ford Ferris wheel. The mayor of heaven would be proud.

Here's my contribution to kick-start the offshoot thread on fantasy stadiums...an older overlay I did of UK's London 2012 stadium on the Port Lands.View attachment 426835

I realize this is just a quick mockup (and a good one), but I don't think there's be any point in building a stadium like that. It's open air, but you get no skyline views, etc. Might as well still be in the Rogers Centre.

Personally I'd rather see the Portlands developed as a community rather than use that space for a stadium. Given how things go in Toronto it's one we'll probably be complaining about in 20 years or so. :p

I realize this is just a quick mockup (and a good one), but I don't think there's be any point in building a stadium like that. It's open air, but you get no skyline views, etc. Might as well still be in the Rogers Centre.

Personally I'd rather see the Portlands developed as a community rather than use that space for a stadium. Given how things go in Toronto it's one we'll probably be complaining about in 20 years or so. :p
Agreed. I had only done that on a whim for a conversation related to an Olympic bid being a catalyst for further Port Lands development.

Back