News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Avenuer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I feel like we should all meet-up again sometime in the next 4-6 weeks to talk shop, as our last hang was at Odd Company last summer. I am thinking we change up the location and meet at Otto, as they have a large communal table that would work well or, if the weather is since, their patio may be open. I have set up a Doodle here for those interested to choose the times that work best and I will go with the date that has the most attendees. I will leave the Doodle open until Monday night to give enough time to book Otto if we go with a date next week.

Hey all,

So I feel like we should all meet-up again sometime in the next 4-6 weeks to talk shop, as our last hang was at Odd Company last summer. I am thinking we change up the location and meet at Otto, as they have a large communal table that would work well or, if the weather is since, their patio may be open. I have set up a Doodle here for those interested to choose the times that work best and I will go with the date that has the most attendees. I will leave the Doodle open until Monday night to give enough time to book Otto if we go with a date next week.
I'm in. As long as it's after 6pm, any day works for me

Since I've only had one response from @ChazYEG so far I will leave the Doodle open until the EOD Friday to see if there's any further interest (alternatively just respond to this thread as well with your availability or preferred date(s)). If I don't receive any additonal feedback we won't go forward with the event due to a lack of interest.

This would be fantastic. I couldn't make the last one since I was out of town, so it would be great to finally meet some of you folks in person.

Just filled it out! Pretty well any week day works for me. 🤠

Back