News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Not sure if this has been addressed before but if you don't log in, "new posts" shows posts from all the other Canadian cities mixed in with the Edmonton posts.

What happened to the Edmonton Oilers thread? It has disappeared.
If you notice it anywhere else, let me know and I'll let Edward know.
Guys , I think this may be my fault. Yesterday I was trying figure a way to copy over some post from the an Oilers discussion thread to the Flames thread. My browser was freezing off an on and I remember re-clicking a few times, but screen was frozen. long story short, I closed the browser and re-opened, but couldn't find the thread again and couldn't remember which section it was in, whether in Edmonton.skyrisecities, or in Skyrisecities main. I'm thinking I must have deleted it or something.
My sincere apologies if that's the cause of the issue. :(

Guys , I think this may be my fault. Yesterday I was trying figure a way to copy over some post from the an Oilers discussion thread to the Flames thread. My browser was freezing off an on and I remember re-clicking a few times, but screen was frozen. long story short, I closed the browser and re-opened, but couldn't find the thread again and couldn't remember which section it was in, whether in Edmonton.skyrisecities, or in Skyrisecities main. I'm thinking I must have deleted it or something.
No worries my man, better than accidentally deleting a project thread with actual photos and renders in it 🤣

Thread didn't have anything special in it, if we can't get it back then we'll just make a new one and pick up where we left off :)

So in other words, we can blame the Godless Flames for losing the Oilers thread? :)
Appropriately enough, there is a BOA game tonight.
Let's create a new Edmonton Oilers thread.

So in other words, we can blame the Godless Flames for losing the Oilers thread? :)
Appropriately enough, there is a BOA game tonight.
Let's create a new Edmonton Oilers thread.
No worries my man, better than accidentally deleting a project thread with actual photos and renders in it 🤣

Thread didn't have anything special in it, if we can't get it back then we'll just make a new one and pick up where we left off :)
And because of this, bad karma will be thrown toward the Calgary Flames tonight ;)

Not sure if this has been addressed before but if you don't log in, "new posts" shows posts from all the other Canadian cities mixed in with the Edmonton posts.
Hmm, I just tried this on my end and it showed correctly on new posts. What's new shows stuff from other cities though. Are you on the edmonton sub-domain or the main skyrisecities domain when it occurs? Can you add a screenshot?

Hmm, I just tried this on my end and it showed correctly on new posts. What's new shows stuff from other cities though. Are you on the edmonton sub-domain or the main skyrisecities domain when it occurs? Can you add a screenshot?
1667109473932.png

It's the same on mobile or desktop, you see content from all the other cities when not logged in.

Looking for some new moderators for the Edmonton sub-forum. Send me a PM if you are interested and you will be considered based on your post history/demeanour, etc. :)

I want the SRC admins to create a new SRC forum for Edmonton businesses and then move some of the current business threads into this new forum.

I want the SRC admins to create a new SRC forum for Edmonton businesses and then move some of the current business threads into this new forum.
This seems like it would fragment the community unnecessarily. What threads specifically do you think should go in a new forum?

This seems like it would fragment the community unnecessarily. What threads specifically do you think should go in a new forum?

AI and ML in Edmonton

Edmonton and the Hydrogen Economy

Edmonton Corporate Development & Attraction

Edmonton Companies News & Discussion

Flair Airlines General Discussion and Updates

Edmonton's Population

Edmonton Branding and Tourism strategy

Edmonton filming setting

Edmonton Events / conferences

Introducing Edmonton, the Underdog of Alberta, Canada

Coping with COVID-19

Edmonton as a national capital

Edmonton named Canadas first UNESCO 'learning city'

U of A ranks 64th among the world’s top universities striving for a sustainable world

Supply chain and shipping issues - Solution: Edmonton/Port of Prince Rupert?

Tourism Master Plan - 2021-2030

Montreal? Wrong. It's Edmonton

Best Cities Ranking

Back