8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

The Condo Observer

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have always been intrigued by this project, but did not have the $$ at the time to purchase a unit. I have not been able to find a post in this section on The Spire.

I am tracking the resale market in this building, and was wondering if any forum members have first hand information...

I understand the maintenance is over 50c psf?

Are the finishes and fittings similar to Radio City (below average) or Loretto (high end)?

It's a long shot, but does anyone have an electronic version of Spire's floor plans? Context no longer has them on their website.

Spire

Just read on another thread:

http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=10753

The price psf at the spire was quoted by a realtor to be approx $568 psf.

Does anyone know how much the price psf varies within the building itself. I own a unit at the spire and $568 psf seems a bit on the high side. My unit is a middle floor, 508 sq ft junior 1 bedroom south facing with a balcony and a decent city/water view.

$568 psf x 508 sq ft = $288544

Anyone know of any units going under $500 psf?

I would say something between $525-$575 psf. I know that a 455 sq ft unit facing north on the 32 or 33 floor, which has the exact same layout as yours, was sold for $255k, that is $560 psf. The market is crazy right now, you could easily list your unit for $299,900 os $294,900 and you will get something close to that.

carturo, the 455 sq ft unit, is that the studio? or does it have a separate nook for the bed. thanks for your input.

i could be wrong, but isn't there a plan that is in between 508 and 455?

i'm pretty sure there's a 480ish unit. correct me if i'm wrong.

:)

Are there any realtors on here willing to provide me with a list of sold comps for 33 Lombard?

Many thanks in advance.

Back