News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Would you be interested in a SRC Edm Meetup?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if there is beer

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

northlands

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

I really enjoy the community that is developing here and wanted to see if perhaps anyone had interest in having a meetup of some sort this summer? It's always awesome to meet like-minded folks with similar interests (and of course, put some faces to names!) but I also understand if there are reservations regarding COVID or wanting to remain more/less anonymous on this internet forum then that is perfectly understandable.

Some ideas could be all meeting at somewhere like Situation Irrational Brewing on 124th, or Campio on 105th, or even just meet at Ezio Farone Park. Or any other number of ideas--please feel free to suggest!!

I have attached a poll to try to gauge some interest. I was thinking perhaps a date in mid-late July would be nice.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi all,

I really enjoy the community that is developing here and wanted to see if perhaps anyone had interest in having a meetup of some sort this summer? It's always awesome to meet like-minded folks with similar interests (and of course, put some faces to names!) but I also understand if there are reservations regarding COVID or wanting to remain more/less anonymous on this internet forum then that is perfectly understandable.

Some ideas could be all meeting at somewhere like Situation Brewing on 124th, or Campio on 105th, or even just meet at Ezio Farone Park. Or any other number of ideas--please feel free to suggest!!

I have attached a poll to try to gauge some interest. I was thinking perhaps a date in mid-late July would be nice.

Cheers
I'm in!

Thanks everyone who replied!!

Does a date like Wednesday, July 13th, around 7 pm work?

Or weekends better?

Back