8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

A Torontonian Now

Member Bio
Reaction score
Some work is being done on this church located on Annette Street at Pacific Avenue.

Taken yesterday:

PXL_20211024_194712024.MP.jpg

Although I wish it had a stronger historical missing middle medium scaled apartment built form, Annette remains one of my favourite streets in Toronto from beginning to end. Nice consistency in housing stock as a main street, impressive collection of older church buildings, along with decent amount of retail spaces along the way.

Although I wish it had a stronger historical missing middle medium scaled apartment built form, Annette remains one of my favourite streets in Toronto from beginning to end. Nice consistency in housing stock as a main street, impressive collection of older church buildings, along with decent amount of retail spaces along the way.
It's also one of those very rare streets that is a pleasure to drive along that is also a pleasure to walk or cycle along.

It's nice to see the investment in the building given that most of the churches in the area have been converted to lofts. The interior is among the nicest in the city.

Back