Looks fantastic and I sent the article to two friends who both go to that Clinic - both say they have yet to see it as their docs are still only doing Zoom consultations!

Personally I am not a huge fan of the aesthetic (ditto PMH) but if it helps the patient, more the power to them.

AoD

St. Michael's is just so ugly. That ugly beige siding is horrendous. Someday I hope it's completely covered up or replaced.

St. Michael's is just so ugly. That ugly beige siding is horrendous. Someday I hope it's completely covered up or replaced.

Maybe I missed something..........where is there beige siding on the hospital? I'll agree most of the complex is architectural meh. But I see various shades of red brick, and hideous pale green spandrel.

Maybe I missed something..........where is there beige siding on the hospital? I'll agree most of the complex is architectural meh. But I see various shades of red brick, and hideous pale green spandrel.
stmikes.png

Looks beige to me.

I am placing this story on the Patient Care Tower at St. Mike's here (from today's Globe)

Apparently we were premature with the 'complete' on this one; though the building is complete from a structural/envelope perspective.

The article (behind the payway) which mostly focuses on the investigations/upcoming court cases related to the tower, notes that the renovations/fit-out associated w/this project, which were to be complete in 2017 and currently scheduled to be complete in 2026!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PL1

Back