Whoa, that video was awesome.

As for the renders vs. the actual pics, I gotta say, a bit of a disappointment. The renders look great, the real pics, not so much.

This building just doesn't set any benchmarks.

It's just an also-ran high profile project.

The Trump stink is something you'd rather wash off than wear. And someone please shut the daughter up...she's more annoying than her old man.

Not the nicest thing i've heard but i must agree, she can run her mouth... maybe treat our guests with a bit more respect tho. Cmon it's easy, your Canadian.

This building just doesn't set any benchmarks.

It's just an also-ran high profile project.

The Trump stink is something you'd rather wash off than wear. And someone please shut the daughter up...she's more annoying than her old man.

So you do not like the building, and the family... figure it.:rolleyes:
I would assume you dont like the Trump ® brand either.

I would assume you dont like the Trump ® brand either.

That's what the "Trump stink" was referring to.

When shameless self-promoting turns into being a parody of a parody of a reality show character, and contains enough deluded self confidence to run for president of the United States...that's one thing. But when your offspring thinks they can pull it off...well, then it's time to yank the "Canadian" niceties.

Besides, when it comes to self-promoting hucksterism, I prefer own own Toronto home-grown kitchy version....Honest Ed.

So the best thing about this building is the eighth of an onion way up top. Too bad it's so hard to see from the street.

Back