prices starting at high 400s, maybe it's a 360 ish sqft bachelor?

Is this just conjecture or was some information released? I'm assuming the former, because as far as I understand it we still haven't seen what these buildings will look like (i.e. the current renderings aren't finalized).

Is this just conjecture or was some information released? I'm assuming the former, because as far as I understand it we still haven't seen what these buildings will look like (i.e. the current renderings aren't finalized).
agent got info that it starts at high 400s

edit: new info, prices start at 1000psf

Last edited:
If phase 1 sucks, it would no doubt impact the sales of phase 2.

I doubt sales for phase 2 will wait for phase 1 to occupy. I imagine Phase 2 sales could start as soon as next year, considering phase 1 will most likely be sold out by the holidays.

The problem is that Phase 1 doesn't suck. The first tower is already sold out and I believe sales for the second tower started in late June but I'm not sure if the whole tower has been released for sale. Regardless, Menkes is carrying their sacks of cash to the bank so I wouldn't surprised if they do start sales for Phase 2 by the end of this year. :/

I doubt sales for phase 2 will wait for phase 1 to occupy. I imagine Phase 2 sales could start as soon as next year, considering phase 1 will most likely be sold out by the holidays.

West Tower (2nd) tower was first released on June 21. Pricing has been increased at least once since June 21. Depending on which floor plan, price has increased from 2% to 8% on July 5th. Based on this, the initial demand of the west tower was very strong and solid, as well as Menkes' confidence.

It requires 25% deposit in 720 days, buyers with this kind of cash on hand see the future of this project, East Bayfront and South Financial core district.

Last edited:
Sugar Wharf will be the first project, maybe the only one that from the east of Yonge street that has direct PATH connection. Walking time from Sugar Wharf to Union Station would be approximately 10 minutes, to me, this is a big deal. With all the available components, location, retail, commercial, day care, elementary school, it will be a city in the city. This is a fantastic project.

Did you buy here?

IIRC, the first release of units was for the bottom floors (up to the 40-ish floor) of BOTH towers, albeit in separate releases. There will be a separate release of units for the higher floors somewhat soon.

Back