The Park, as yet, remains a blank canvas, but for one notable change from @Red Mars last series above, it now has its new permanent fences installed, as at November 6th, 2022:

DSC00235.JPG

I’m a little confused. I thought Claude Cormier already designed a cat park on nearby Draper Street which runs east-west between Draper Street and The Well.
I thought this park was part of KING Toronto as it forms a pedestrian thoroughfare from the south arch passage/opening of the courtyard to all the way south to Wellington.
Here are some images from the marketing brochure/coffee table book:
D00A72FB-C00A-44D4-87BA-7A96F2F93B42.jpeg

396D20B5-7A4E-4E6A-AA93-BE8703F32D16.jpeg

I’m a little confused. I thought Claude Cormier already designed a cat park on nearby Draper Street which runs east-west between Draper Street and The Well.
I thought this park was part of KING Toronto as it forms a pedestrian thoroughfare from the south arch passage/opening of the courtyard to all the way south to Wellington.
View attachment 438013
View attachment 438014
Yes, you raise a good point - there is the Cat Park (definitely by Cormier) at west end of the Well (@ Draper) and this one. Are both parks about cats? Are both by Cormier. we need to know!!

View attachment 438013
View attachment 438014
View attachment 438013
View attachment 438014
Yes, you raise a good point - there is the Cat Park (definitely by Cormier) at west end of the Well (@ Draper) and this one. Are both parks about cats? Are both by Cormier. we need to know!!

FWIW, BlogTO identifies this street address, 456 Wellington St. W, as a future Cat Park:

This entry below says the same, and identifies Cormier as the designer:

Reactions: AHK
FWIW, BlogTO identifies this street address, 456 Wellington St. W, as a future Cat Park:

This entry below says the same, and identifies Cormier as the designer:

BlogTO is notoriously inaccurate.

OK, OK but I still think that Cormier should be in thread title or that all Cormier's should be updated to CCxA

I guess it's all up to what the respective owners' plan to do with those lots in the future. In meantime, I hope they plan to plant thick obscuring foliage on both sides so we don't have to look at them passing through.

Back