Hi, yylover said he likes the quality of his suite. What about other suites so far?
Also, TFH offers free PDI service as alternative to the purchaser performing the PDI by himself/herself. Have any other purchasers used the free PDI service? and what are their experience, did they do a good job?
Thank you.

Hi, yylover said he likes the quality of his suite. What about other suites so far?
Also, TFH offers free PDI service as alternative to the purchaser performing the PDI by himself/herself. Have any other purchasers used the free PDI service? and what are their experience, did they do a good job?
Thank you.
Most builders have staff that go through the PDI walk-through with you. They are usually pretty good at finding imperfections. But whether or not it can be fixed or get fixed that's not guaranteed.

Hi, yylover, thanks for advice. In my case, I will not be available to go through with TFH staff in the PDI. So just for my reference, roughly how many imperfections in your PDI and have they been fixed yet? Thank you.

hi im doing some research on this bldg / area...would anyone have access to their pricelists from when they bought a few years back? if so id really be interest in seeing for my research...thx

Hi, yylover, thanks for advice. In my case, I will not be available to go through with TFH staff in the PDI. So just for my reference, roughly how many imperfections in your PDI and have they been fixed yet? Thank you.
most of the items are minor cosmetic issues. I think only a few minor issues haven't been addressed nor do I think they are critical. I may never push to get those fixed. I did find the repair they did on the flooring left oily spots that were even more obvious to spot before the fix. But that's my personal opinion. So far I didn't encounter any major issues with the unit. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Back