Looks quite striking - in that surreal magic realism way great renders often convey. Weird linear elements converging on the facility but the structure itself looks very cool.

Thought I'd share a couple of different exterior material options we've been exploring (besides the corten version posted previously).

TH%20black.jpeg

TH%20white.jpeg

The landscaping at the moment is more of a placeholder scheme - the final product will be more of a courtyard than a series of walkways.

We want corten! Though I do like that black material. Would that be precast?

We want corten! Though I do like that black material. Would that be precast?

Corten seems to be an out and out favorite! Keep in mind that there are 3 blocks (rows), so we're likely going to feature alternating cladding materials.
The black, as shown, would be precast but a similar look could be achieved via stained, distressed cedar.

Truly architectural. (Something more than what can be said for lots of residential development in this city).

It's truly appreciated, Symmetry. Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!

Stunning. BUT, 650 square feet for $750,000? Did I read that right in todays G&M piece? Impossible. $1150 per square foot would be unimaginable in this part of the city, no?

I agree with all the other comments in the thread praising the arch company and developer for going ahead with such a magnificent project.

Stunning. BUT, 650 square feet for $750,000? Did I read that right in todays G&M piece? Impossible. $1150 per square foot would be unimaginable in this part of the city, no?

I agree with all the other comments in the thread praising the arch company and developer for going ahead with such a magnificent project.

The Globe got the pricing and sizes completely wrong! It's since been corrected in their online edition. 800+ sf from the $400's.
Thanks for the kind words!

I drive along that stretch of Gerrard every work day and I've long been wondering when the space will be occupied with something interesting. I look forward to seeing this project happen - the designs look fantastic.

The Globe got the pricing and sizes completely wrong! It's since been corrected in their online edition. 800+ sf from the $400's.
Thanks for the kind words!

I knew that you guys weren't that crazy to charge yorkville prices, no matter how unique this dev is going to be.

I can't wait to see the finished product. This looks so out - of - the - box that in 20 years we'll look at it as an iconic build, and not cookie-cutter outdated product that litters our streets and avenues.

No pun intended on out of the box!

I wish your website had a 'sign me up for news' feature.

I knew that you guys weren't that crazy to charge yorkville prices, no matter how unique this dev is going to be.

I can't wait to see the finished product. This looks so out - of - the - box that in 20 years we'll look at it as an iconic build, and not cookie-cutter outdated product that litters our streets and avenues.

No pun intended on out of the box!

I wish your website had a 'sign me up for news' feature.

Subscribe and you will be updated :)

http://email.aemediainc.com/h/r/C96D542706AE3D4D

Land Art Design has been announced as the landscape architect for the project.

Just saw this project in Designlines and it stopped me in my tracks. I'm a former Winnipegger, so I'm very happy/proud to see 546… bringing their brand of modernism to Toronto.

I'd love to learn more about the project but Symmetry has surprisingly little pre-sale information on their site. Is there a project registration page that I'm missing?

Just saw this project in Designlines and it stopped me in my tracks. I'm a former Winnipegger, so I'm very happy/proud to see 546… bringing their brand of modernism to Toronto.

I'd love to learn more about the project but Symmetry has surprisingly little pre-sale information on their site. Is there a project registration page that I'm missing?

KDS, thanks for the kind words - 546 are simply brilliant and we're thrilled to be introducing them to Toronto. We're finalising a few elements of the project and will have a registration page up shortly. We'll post the update here.

Back