Introducing Block A of The Tree House. Blocks B and C renders to be released shortly via the project website (which I'll post if the moderators don't mind). Hope you all like what we've come up with!
unnamed.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 2,172
Hopefully the cubes are parallel with the street and not at an angle. Buildings should generally face the street directly to provide a sense of enclosure to the street as a public space. Many townhouse complexes from the 1960s have each unit set at an angle. The result is an ugly and anonymous streetscape.

A couple questions.

1. Is there parking for these units - and how do you access it? via Gerrard, or possibly Coalport?
2. Anyone know the status of the contentious proposed apartment complex on the south side of the street here? There was an uproar about it around 5 or 6 years ago IIRC, but I don't know it's recent status.

A couple questions.

1. Is there parking for these units - and how do you access it? via Gerrard, or possibly Coalport?
2. Anyone know the status of the contentious proposed apartment complex on the south side of the street here? There was an uproar about it around 5 or 6 years ago IIRC, but I don't know it's recent status.

1) Yes, there is. Underground garage accessed off Gerrard.
2) That proposal has OMB approval but the developer has no plans to proceed as of this moment and anecdotally is not expected to begin development for the next few years at least.

And those renderings are all in the dataBase file now, linked at the top of the page, and with some closer-up detail views too.

A new rendering of an interior with two detail shots have been added to the dataBase file linked at the top of this page, while a real estate thread has now been established for those interested in purchasing at The Tree House.

Images of the model suite showing project finishes.

tree house kitchen showroom.jpg

tree house 1.jpg

bathroom.jpg

Attachments

• tree house kitchen showroom.jpg
    tree house kitchen showroom.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 897
  • tree house 1.jpg
    tree house 1.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 883
  • bathroom.jpg
    bathroom.jpg