Of all there is to talk about at this project, this is the dumb comment you make.

Stunning work Symmetry, you should be applauded for raising the bar in this area.

Thanks for the kind words!

Thought I'd share 2 new project renders, showcasing the rooftop terraces within the project.
fullimagerooftopfinal.jpg
rooftopclosefinal.jpg

Attachments

• fullimagerooftopfinal.jpg
    fullimagerooftopfinal.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,748
  • rooftopclosefinal.jpg
    rooftopclosefinal.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 1,646
More on the info above:

Site Plan Control appliaction for the proposed development of 39 residential townhouses including stacked units, within 3 separate buildings. The buildings are arranged in an east-west configuration parallel to Gerrard St. E. A total of 4,596 m2 of residential gross floor area is proposed on the 0.33 ha site. The two buildings closest to Gerrard St. E. are proposed to be 4 storeys and 14.92 m in height, and the third building at the back of the site is proposed to be 3-storeys and 9.6 m in height. A total of 53 vehicular parking spaces (45 for residents, and 8 visitor) are proposed in an underground parking garage, accessed from Gerrard St. E. A driveway access from Coalport Drive is proposed to accommodate a loading space within the courtyard between the 2nd and 3rd buildings. Related Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-law Amendment Application 15 197246 ESC 36 OZ.

Things are being worked out. Slowly, but there is progress. The east district planning department is extremely uncomfortable with anything they don't already know...

It was approved at City Council on March 9, so until there's some info on the OMB's website, I'll assume that someone nearby must not like the plan and have appealed the approval to the OMB.

it's been under appeal for quite a while now. i've been looking around but have had no success, anybody here got any more info?

I have purchased a unit in this development back in 2015. I received a letter in the mail couple of days ago that informed me that the developer will not be moving forward with this project due to its inability to obtain approvals from the city. They stated that they will be returning our deposit in full, but overall I am pretty disappointed as I really do believe in the overall concept of this development and the unique architecture of the space.

Back