So how many stories will it be? Fact sheet says 45 appox, I just got a unit on 38th floor
If the developer is skipping floors 4, 13, 14, 24, and 34 in the numbering scheme to avoid Eastern and Western superstitions, then the 38th floor that your suite is on is really the 33rd storey, and there are 5 more storeys above you. If the developer's not skipping all of those numbers, you may be as high as the top floor!
I think it is 37?
Nope, it's 38.

If the developer is skipping floors 4, 13, 14, 24, and 34 in the numbering scheme to avoid Eastern and Western superstitions, then the 38th floor that your suite is on is really the 33rd storey, and there are 5 more storeys above you. If the developer's not skipping all of those numbers, you may be as high as the top floor!

Nope, it's 38.

My agent did inform me they are skipping 4, 13, 14, 24, and 34

Hey guys, I am on 37th floor which is legally the 32 floor facing west, do you think I clear 158 Front/St Lawerence Market Condos? That building is 26 floor but usually buildings have things on the top floor. What do you guys think?

You should clear it.
The database has a height of 91.44m for the height of that building and the arch drawings for this has the 32nd floor at 98.33m

Hey guys, I am on 37th floor which is legally the 32 floor facing west, do you think I clear 158 Front/St Lawerence Market Condos? That building is 26 floor but usually buildings have things on the top floor. What do you guys think?
I am not an expert but I think usually you want 5-6 floors to clear a view so you should be right around that.

If others are looking at different directions I know the building to the north is only 18 floors. There is also one to the south but I am not sure how tall that one is.

The one to the north is 16 floors. The one to the south is supposed to be 29 I think.

Here is the view from the 37th floor looking West:

Toronto Model 09-27-21 West View.png

That's amazing, is it possible to see the same view facing North from that floor?

Sure, here it is:

Toronto Model 09-28-21 North View.png

On the right is the future 250 King East, 40 floors tall...

Back