Koops65 thanks for sharing these views!
Is it possible to see the west view from 22nd floor?
And just curious is there a public site we can access these views?
Thanks in advance!​

ANyone else who bought this project who were able to get there fees capped or changed?
Is it ever possible to change? How? Just by asking? having a good lawyer/realtor?
I thought development fees are usually capped to 5k to 15k

Is it ever possible to change? How? Just by asking? having a good lawyer/realtor?
I thought development fees are usually capped to 5k to 15k
Did you buy? The fees are capped higher than that there are some which are not capped at all. Def have your realtor explain if you bought. Make sure you do it within your 10 day cooling period.

Here is the view from the 37th floor looking West:

Sure, here it is:

View attachment 352068

On the right is the future 250 King East, 40 floors tall...
Hi
Sure, here it is:

View attachment 352068

On the right is the future 250 King East, 40 floors
Sure, here it is:

View attachment 352068

On the right is the future 250 King East, 40 floors tall...
Hi Koops65 . Very nice. Is it possible to see South side view from 35th floor ? Thanks

Last edited:

Koops65 thanks for sharing these views!​

Is it possible to see the west view from 22nd floor?​

And just curious is there a public site we can access these views?​

Thanks in advance!​

These images are created from my 3D model of downtown Toronto and are not publicly accessible. Let me know if you want to see it in 3D and I'll set it up for you. Here are 3 views, to the SW, West and NW:

Toronto Model 10-02-21 Whitfield22SouthWest.png

Toronto Model 10-02-21 Whitfield22West.png

Toronto Model 10-02-21 Whitfield22NorthWest.png

Hi

I bought Condo - South facing on 35th Floor. Can somebody know whether I can be up from Space and Time Condo( 29 floors) ? If anybody have photo showing south from 35th floor, I will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advance .

Hi

I bought Condo - South facing on 35th Floor. Can somebody know whether I can be up from Space and Time Condo( 29 floors) ? If anybody have photo showing south from 35th floor, I will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advance .
Same here, my floor is suited on the 39th floor with south facing. I am wondering how the view will look like from South and if the view will be covered by Space and Time Condo. Could @Koops65 provide me a possible 3D model of the view? I would be really appreciated...

Thank you & Best regards,

King Plus, 251 King E, is 17 floors. East Lofts, 275 King East, is 10 tall floors, so more like 14 regular floors. King's Court, 230 King E, is 17 floors, and with these 3 to the North, your view will be severely impacted... sorry.

Last edited:

Back