I've already shared my opinion of the podium.

None of us, I think are really commenting on the Tower.............which I suspect means, none of us have entirely made up our minds on it..........partly based on the design itself, partly on our uncertainty on whether Bazis will execute the design as well as might be hoped.

But assuming we could all live with if not genuinely appreciate a well executed version of the tower.............I wonder about the podium being Jet Black as a contrast; and taking the same panel concept as the tower but turning it horizontal.
I think that might be an intriguing contrast.

When I clicked on this thread, I was really hoping it would pertain to the ugly parking lot diagonally across the street. Sigh...

The podium cladding should blend in with the tower. By using the same theme colours as the tower instead of white and blue look !

Building looks amazing but the podium is weak. i hope DRP ask BAZIS to change the podium and they do.

and is it close to the Daphne Cockwell building?

Docs are up:

From the Planning Rationale Report, this is the first thing to jump out at me.

No Parking except for 4 carshare spots.

1626374344138.png

No additional renders vs what Ed posted.

Last edited:
goog. loooooooord , that base/podium , and 30 stories at Yonge and Dundas , .. what year are we living in 1972 . I mean I loved 1972 but , .
there needs to be demand for these dev/arch to think longer and better , ... triple the height, now

goog. loooooooord , that base/podium , and 30 stories at Yonge and Dundas , .. what year are we living in 1972 . I mean I loved 1972 but , .
there needs to be demand for these dev/arch to think longer and better , ... triple the height, now

The height here can't go up, it's on the flight path for helicopters serving the hospital.

Back