Could be nice if implemented well.

I'm sure there's going to be revisions.

Curious to see final designs for the park.

Surprise! AUDAX architecture, 39-storeys, brick. Front page story here!

27007-139703.jpeg

very New York-esque which is a good thing.

plus: GG should work on their previous proposals (Gehry and four eleven) instead of proposing more projects.

Last edited:
I first read that FP header as a 39 story park...

The only thing I don't love is the ground level Spadina frontage. Just a sterile wall of glass, but hopefully that gets improved in future iterations.

I would be laughing if they would put in ultra-large panes of glass like that. Other critiques - the flat top of the building look awkward and unfinished - though having said all that, it's good to see a building breaking the mould.

AoD

Glad to see Spadina is not fully pervious to the light blue glass onslaught. Art deco, why not? The lighter glass base is a bit odd not matching the heavier top but if done right and with a coffee shop depicted looking out onto a parkette should create a desirable urban space. Looking forward to it rising.

Love everything about it and what a relief that we're finally getting some buildings with character. After 100+ soulless glass towers this is cause for celebration. Only had to wait 25 years. Are we really getting a courtyard on that corner too? Please please please let us have this. Says alot about how desperately Toronto needs this that I've resorted to begging.

Last edited:

Back