How do they begin excavating on this site with another pit right beside it?
It looks like they'll start on the east side moving westward towards the pit. Seeing that they have the shacks etc already set up against the pit's wall.

If you look at Benitos photo you can see that they are not going to excavate to the other wall, the shoring is 20 + feet away from it.

If you look at Benitos photo you can see that they are not going to excavate to the other wall, the shoring is 20 + feet away from it.
I guess that's why they have the shacks there. It would have been nice to see them butt together. To see a big hole in this area.

Morning, Jan 11, 2021
20210111_103851.jpg
20210111_103912.jpg

Apologies for the watermarks. They will be gone for my next round of photos.

Also (yes, I know this is not directly pertinent to the thread), I found these notices for proposed developments that aren't on the map. Would someone please direct me?
20210111_103526.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the watermarks. They will be gone for my next round of photos.

Also (yes, I know this is not directly pertinent to the thread), I found these notices for proposed developments that aren't on the map. Would someone please direct me?View attachment 293686
I copied your shot of the Cumberland Square notice board to the Cumberland Square thread (it is on the map).

This notice board is for this thread.

And carefully poke in the toothpicks they do.

Last edited:
That cute library and firehouse are getting surrounded by big monsters all around.

This is probably the only place in the city where we have 4 skyscrapers (150m+) under construction at the same time (including not so under construction 33 Yorkville)

Back