Toronto Model 02-04-21 11YV.png

Toronto Model 02-04-21 11YV2.png

The view from the penthouse:

Toronto Model 02-04-21 11YV3.png

This is a huge site and I can’t tell from the renders what is slated to be built on its west side. Looks like a park but it’s not included in every rendering. The shoring seems to extend all the way to the far west boundary which makes me wonder if another building is slated for future development there. Does anyone know if the park shown in the renders is to be permanent or will it be developed?

This is a huge site and I can’t tell from the renders what is slated to be built on its west side. Looks like a park but it’s not included in every rendering. The shoring seems to extend all the way to the far west boundary which makes me wonder if another building is slated for future development there. Does anyone know if the park shown in the renders is to be permanent or will it be developed?
I think you mean this: https://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/33-yorkville-avenue

The developers of that went belly up. So that big hole will likely be with us for awhile until the current proprietors figure out what to do with it to my understanding. But it's wholly unrelated to this project.

Everyone talking about extreme density around here, I dont know what ur saying. This is the opposite of density, theres an entire block of building sites in the heart of the city with negative height, cmon toronto what sorta height boom is this...

/s just to be safe

Back