Photos taken July 22, 2021:

From the south end of the site:

1626998105794.png

From the main gate at the north end:

1626998142074.png

Workers on site said "One more floor to go down, then the first pour and we start going up"

No shots of the site, per se......on August 14th......as the activity on site meant a phalanx of workers, an off-duty cop, and roads and lanes from whence I normally take pics rather restricted.....

But I did manage a couple of shots, from a distance that show some of what was going on:

(looking N/E across the 33 Yorkville site)

1628973245978.png

Looking west along Cumberland from Yonge:

1628973328453.png

When they have finished digging this basement fully. Are they going to attempt to finish digging the centre portion between the two dug out basements? Or is it going to be spared seen in the photos up above ?

When they have finished digging this basement fully. Are they going to attempt to finish digging the centre portion between the two dug out basements? Or is it going to be spared seen in the photos up above ?

You mean the Pemberton site to the west (with the orange tarps)? That's a completely separate project, different developer. As far as I can remember there's no provision for a concourse level in either project, so no underground connection to each other.

You mean the Pemberton site to the west (with the orange tarps)? That's a completely separate project, different developer. As far as I can remember there's no provision for a concourse level in either project, so no underground connection to each other.
No I think he is talking about the undug portion of ground between the two holes , which in the last picture, the yellow pickup truck is resting on

According to the renders that area is set to become a small park like area
31909-103783.jpeg

Back